GOLFMKV

Balls Cold: The shrinkage-fest coast to coast 2014 - OT #14

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
OT 14 needs to be over. I feel weird in here, I missed so much of it and I'm not even close to being in the top ten....

abalinka

Go Kart Champion
top 10:

RynoTX 851
mk6medic 700
Zillon 654
FlyByGti 393
Bender 335
balius 304
punchagoat 303
DUBPL8 202
GunKata 197
haleyann 194

abalinka

Go Kart Champion
Ryno's going to hit 1000 posts 1 week after he started whoring himself out in OT. :clap:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I'll remind him to remind you so that you can remind me via fax and facetubetime later.

thank you, I'm calling you now to confirm all of the above confirmations were received and confirmed receipt of the same confirmations of receipt.

I will only respond to this via singing telegram.

Srsly though, my nuts froze but it wasn't enough to dissuade me from continuing with persuit. Getting wife final approval today (hopefully).

I looked into it last night while in bed on my PS Vita.. I dunno, I'd rather have the BRZ still ;)

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
OT 14 needs to be over. I feel weird in here, I missed so much of it and I'm not even close to being in the top ten....

Man up. OT is not for the meek.

RynoTX

Go Kart Champion
:laugh:

Seriously, if only avatar creation skills and google-fu were skillsets to include on a resume.
You'd be the motha fuckin CEO BITCH. :laugh:

yes. Stayed up waaay too late last night. Drove out to work today on fucking sheets of ice.. good times. how you been, #23?

Ehh doing alright this morning.....my youngest was up a couple times last night. Cutting teeth.....you know parent problems.

Stayed up too late arguring with Troy about compounding interest on investments. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.