GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 WRX Discussion Thread

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
cobb it up and you'll have decent numbers.

bingo^

Cobb Accessport and CBE... shit will be solid. Stage 1 will be off the hook for this car if its already detuned by just over 1psi from the Forester XT equivalent.

jizz... so much jizz... boners... everywhere.

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Car(s)
MKVI GTI
I'm pretty excited about it but demand and pricing are going to be high when it debuts. I'll probably wait for a 2016 model just to let all the kinks get worked out and see if any improvements are made. I hope Subaru hosts some driving events since the dealers never want to let you take a wrx/sti or brz out for a test drive. I still like the look of my 11 better but I do like the new design as well

It's amazing to me that demand for the cars is so high, people buy them without test drives. I tried to test drive a BRZ, they treated it like a fucking Veyron. "NOOoooooo NOBODY can test drive a BRZ before sales agreement and downpayment". DA FUQ? Went next door to the Scion dealer and tested an FR-S.

Many fanboy idiots buying based on blind fandom and jizzing reviews from the media that Subaru paid for.

PetrolHead

Car(s)
MKVI GTI
I like how every time news comes out about this thing, half the forum is ready to jump ship.

I respect it, but uh....404 want not found.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
im just gonna wait for the turbo brz

true. if they make it, will be epic. I can'd probably get one tho... becausekids.

It's amazing to me that demand for the cars is so high, people buy them without test drives. I tried to test drive a BRZ, they treated it like a fucking Veyron. "NOOoooooo NOBODY can test drive a BRZ before sales agreement and downpayment". DA FUQ? Went next door to the Scion dealer and tested an FR-S.

Many fanboy idiots buying based on blind fandom and jizzing reviews from the media that Subaru paid for.

that always varies by dealer and location, but i hear ya. Subaru pays all these shitty review people to review their car? had no idea! ;0

I need to stay away from this thread.

It looks good in white.

this^ I really want to drive one.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
I like how every time news comes out about this thing, half the forum is ready to jump ship.

I respect it, but uh....404 want not found.

:laugh:

We all suffer from automotive ADD.

My problem is I've been in 3 different cars in 3 years. So, it feels normal to jump between cars at this point. Doh.

PetrolHead

Car(s)
MKVI GTI
shitty review people to review their car? had no idea! ;0

Not directly. But if you want to keep going on media events (which include free airfare to somewhere ridiculous, lodging at a hotel/resort you could never afford, all the fine food and booze you can stuff down your pie hole, and scheduled driving on ridiculous pre-planned roads), then you have to be nice. And by nice, it's jizz all over the products in video and written reviews. All of these "professional reviews" are a sham paid for by the same manner. Take them with a grain of salt.

PetrolHead

Car(s)
MKVI GTI
:laugh:

We all suffer from automotive ADD.

My problem is I've been in 3 different cars in 3 years. So, it feels normal to jump between cars at this point. Doh.

Oh very true. Just seems like jumping from compact car to compact car is a bunch of lateral...baby step-up at best moves. If you're going to switch cars, switch ma fuckin cars.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I do and I don't. Of course it was a media day, you can tell, but yeah.. i hear ya.

I do want to buy one more and more, esp the more I see people on here get pissed off about it.... LOL.

zaxx balls.. I hear ya.. I was in an out of cars sometimes within 3-6mos.. it was fun/exciting/bad. lol

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Oh very true. Just seems like jumping from compact car to compact car is a bunch of lateral...baby step-up at best moves. If you're going to switch cars, switch ma fuckin cars.

I honestly don't have any interest in owning anything beyond a compact. The ~3200 lb curb weight of the '15 WRX is pushing it for me.

The '14 Mini Cooper is growing on me in a bad way, too. The fact that I love the girlfriend's Mini so much isn't good, either. :laugh:

PetrolHead

Car(s)
MKVI GTI
I honestly don't have any interest in owning anything beyond a compact. The ~3200 lb curb weight of the '15 WRX is pushing it for me.

The '14 Mini Cooper is growing on me in a bad way, too. The fact that I love the girlfriend's Mini so much isn't good, either. :laugh:

MINIs are wantfull machines. The big question will be reliability. Hopefully your girlfriend's car treats her well, and I'm sure BMW has worked out some kinks for the new one. I could see making that switch.

The WRX is cool, and I'm sure great...but I dunno. Gaters gonna gate.