GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

General Car, Inferior or Superior Interior, & Eternal Mullet Barge Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Oh. You drove one. Dang. I guess that means everything. I don't know what I am talking about since I have owned a GTI and a Charger. Refined? Please. A refined vehicle doesn't creak when opening doors and rattle over the smallest bumps. Tell me, please, how much refinement is in the water pump and coil packs?

I loved my GTI, but it was an engineering nightmare. In 2 years of ownership it spent more time in the shop than in my garage. And that is with only 200 hp and this supposed superior interior and German refinement.

Weird that my car goes straight when I am on the gas. Must be a special one. All the weight it carries is called substance. It actually means something when I go over bumps and don't hear creaks or rattles. Have fun with your FWD car. Those are the best things ever!

As far as a Miata.... numbers you want? It DEFINITELY uses the low weight as a selling point and to brag. Shit, I went to Mazda.com, cicked on models and BOOM. Under Miata it says "light weight sports". But I guess that has nothing to do with numbers or bragging.

:lol:

Hey it's just my experience. Challenger drives too much like an Avenger. Lazy engineering/over-accomodation for rental customers. 707 Hp rental car just doesn't appeal to me.

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
Hey it's just my experience. Challenger drives too much like an Avenger. Lazy engineering/over-accomodation for rental customers. 707 Hp rental car just doesn't appeal to me.

I would be ECSTATIC to get a 707 HP rental car.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

And the GTI looks/drives too much like a Yaris. Lazy engineering/unreliable cars just don't appeal to me.

We know, 707 hp is too much for you. It is ok. It is why they make GTI's. For those that can't handle a V8. I mean, it might be dangerous!!! :D

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
we almost did it

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
And the GTI looks/drives too much like a Yaris. Lazy engineering/unreliable cars just don't appeal to me.

We know, 707 hp is too much for you. It is ok. It is why they make GTI's. For those that can't handle a V8. I mean, it might be dangerous!!! :D

You sound like my sibling!

Devilchrono

Ready to race!
For what it's worth, I like the new Chargers and they definitely seem just as nice on the inside as my GTI does. I've been in my dads 13' a few times, and it rides much better than the GTI, and I forgot what it's like to have power at almost any RPM, even in the heat and humidity that we've had here the last couple weeks.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
For what it's worth, I like the new Chargers and they definitely seem just as nice on the inside as my GTI does. I've been in my dads 13' a few times, and it rides much better than the GTI, and I forgot what it's like to have power at almost any RPM, even in the heat and humidity that we've had here the last couple weeks.

OH DANG!!!

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
It's not slavery if you can just say fuck it and declare bankruptcy or ... walk away from a house that you were upside down on.

America protects the stupid.

Or are they smart

Pocket house payment until foreclosure happens, pocket car payment until repo happens. Take all that money, rent apartment, buy garbage car cash, rinse and repeat in a few years when another lender decides to issue you a new loan, lol.

Sure, it's not necessarily the glamorous life, but depending on the payment amounts, filing chapter 13 on everything while pocketing the cash every month could be a financially smart move in the end. For the credit cards or whatever that you couldn't file on, you can settle out of collections for a much smaller balance than you racked up (and didn't pay on), pay that cash from all the other payments you skipped on and actually be "debt free"

Just kidding, you're right. This financial system sucks lol.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
My friend just had 4k worth of work done on his 13 WRX for ring failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.