GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 Audi A3 Sedan (Warning: Round Vents Inside)

colslaw87

Ready to race!
This could make for a nice upscale alternative to a maxed out Jetta GLI without going all in for an A4 or S4. I guess if you don't like hatchbacks? Seems like there's too many sedan options though. The A3/S3 option was nice only in hatchback form.

Audi A3 Sedan

Audi S3 Sedan

"The newly minted A3 faces immediate challenge from box-fresh small premium sedans like the Mercedes-Benz CLA and the Acura ILX, as well as players like the Buick Verano and the Lexus CT200h."

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2009 GTI DSG
Needs moar hatchback.

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
no 6mt for the s3 i guess i'll pass.

colslaw87

Ready to race!
This looks like a comfortable size increase for most Jetta owners who are looking to work their way up.

I wonder if this would take away from A4 sales? Or maybe lure more buyers who were previously intimidated by the A4/S4 ... now they can jump into a less sizable sedan with all the finesse of the larger models (taking the hatchback out of the equation, some people will never buy a hatch).

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I like it quite a bit... matter of fact... very well may be my next car.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
If it doesn't change a while lot I might get one when this gti shits the bed. In 10 years.

butchered by autocorrect

GeeTeeEee

Ready to race!
They say the cla 45 amg will be competitively priced, but if not this will be my next car.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
no 6mt for the s3 i guess i'll pass.

No carmaker will bite the bullet letting pass potential customers, making manual versions of their car: sadly it became no profitable, plus performance wise is questionable as well at some point for them(Engineers).
Best example: New Porsche GT3 PDK.

-Hopefully the can bring a manual version for purists.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
No manuals in A3 OR S3?

Go to fucking hell you lazy bastards buying automatic cars all around the world. You are ruining the market for the rest of us.

i know right, this is getting ridiculous, most manufacturers in the us market are like this, like vws only get manuals on base model like passat, tiguan and prob jetta. non of mercs in the line up gets manual anymore, but I'm not much of a merc fan anyway. we should have an option to have a manual ordered from factory headquarters or something

#firstworldproblems

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
They say the cla 45 amg will be competitively priced, but if not this will be my next car.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

The A3 is sleeker than the CLA on my eyes,but the CLA looks mean in MB classic AMG silver with tinted windows.