GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NFL Thread-trash talk away

illDub6

Ready to race!
Jets are like watching a JV football team in NY ..... score sundays game 7-6 LMAO

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
The Ravens are beatable, if it was any other rookie I'd be worried that a 3 game streak would go his head but RG3 seems to be above that. The Ravens D can stop a run, with Suggs injured again their pass rush will suffer but their secondary is beatable. This is the THE GAME where the Skins receivers need to catch the fucking balls thrown right into their hands. None of that vs Steelers shit where our receivers started playing volleyball. Catch the damn balls and this game will be rough for poor Baltimore.

I actually like Baltimore too, just not this week.

They let Charlie batch beat them. 15 year veteran Charlie batch. I haven't felt this way about the skins in 21 years. About time we got a rookie sensation instead of some over the hill has been (George, Johnson, Mcnabb, etc)

Last edited:

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
McNabb was never really a Redskin, I've convinced myself of that. Seeing him in a Skins jersey was like seeing Hitler storm Normandy, it just felt wrong.

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
I just remembered mark Brunel as well. I was in jail the last time the redskins were in the playoffs. They let us watch all of the game against the (bucs, I think) until there were two minutes left in a close game, and the skins punted the ball. As soon as the ball landed in the returners hands, they shut off all the TVs. Maximum trolling at its finest. Anyways.

I agree about Mcnabb though. Jesus Christ Snyder, how did that seem like a good idea? Man I want to dick punch the shit out of Dan.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Well supposedly Andy Reid hand picked the Skins for him so that he'd have a nice home out of respect for his years in Philly before anointing the Dog Slayer his starter. Snyder should have known this would be a bad idea from the start. Hint: No GM without shit for brains ever trades a great quality player to a division rival, numbnuts.

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
Had a dream last night the skins were playing the patriots. Hope it's a premonition.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I don't want to face the Patriots. Colts vs Skins in the Super Bowl.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I missed the play and haven't seen a replay.

MooreHeat

Ready to race!
How about them Detroit Lions???:clap:

I'm really starting to get sick of watching them blow game, after game, after game... :mad:

But I am a very loyal fan, perhaps too loyal:cry:

Yup. I told myself at least I can look forward to Johnson beating Rice's record! :)

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Colts fan of course! I bleed colts blue! Very surprised how the season has turned for the colts.