GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Ish Talker

StayStetti

Banned
I honestly don't know, neither does my family. She didn't disclose anything before telling my dad to sign and return. She put in a 30 day closing as well and we've been telling her the whole time we need more time. Oh, did i mention when she shows our house, she just sits on the couch on her phone? and doesn't show up half the time.

Anyways, we're in the inspection period now, so the inspector, an appraiser, and a contractor (they want to do some work) all come and after this, they can counter back for extra cash if things are wrong (at this point we'll just decline).

It's just way past the point where the realtor acts in our best interests. She just wants a check.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
yeah, realtors can make mad money... so she's looking out for her shit.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
just as an example - only 3% fee/split fee with another realtor on a $500K house = $15,000. If the realtor gets the full 6%, that's $30K... for smiling, driving people around, showing people closets and shit, and making some phone calls.

Mantooth

Ready to race!
Commercial brokers are worse. I deal with them every day and these pricks make a percentage of the value of an entire commercial lease. 20000 feet at $30/ft at 5 years = $5 million. They get more than 3%, too. not bad for showing office space.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
women are nuts.

I know I already knew this, but somehow realizing you know it again later really fucks with your head and then you're like, "wtf?!?"

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
women are nuts.

I know I already knew this, but somehow realizing you know it again later really fucks with your head and then you're like, "wtf?!?"

Yes sir! My wife is so excited about the prospect of fixing up and selling our house. It's literally changed her whole attitude from b---- to loving wife and mother. I don't get it? We will have to spend big $$$ to update our house for sale but this new project has her on cloud 9. She even jumped my bones the other night!? This is huge if you've read some of my earlier posts!!! Womenz be crazy

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Yes sir! My wife is so excited about the prospect of fixing up and selling our house. It's literally changed her whole attitude from b---- to loving wife and mother. I don't get it? We will have to spend big $$$ to update our house for sale but this new project has her on cloud 9. She even jumped my bones the other night!? This is huge if you've read some of my earlier posts!!! Womenz be crazy

ahahahaha, so true man, so fuckin' true.. my wife gets very excited about house "mods", and doing shit in the yard, etc, etc... but the inside of our house is a disaster, so I don't really understand it, but yes, womenz be trippin'....

A_Bowers

women are nuts.

TROOF.

Mine is will be angry and irritated one minute and 5 mins later she is over curled up on the couch in my lap. ???:confused:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
TROOF.

Mine is will be angry and irritated one minute and 5 mins later she is over curled up on the couch in my lap. ???:confused:

Yep! I think being bi-polar is more popular in people than we think.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
I think its a classic Cliche for women to be crazy, but remember they're not wired to be 100% independent like most men are. Plus, its physically proven that men dont have near the emotion that a women does. :)

Mine? Flipping Nuts.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
being bi polar is just an excuse to being crazy. my girlfriend claims shes bi polar. i think she just chooses when to explode. same with parents that say their kids have add and adhd. your kid has energy, fucking take them bike riding or hiking or do a fucking physical activity!!!! not pent up in the house all day playing fucking video games.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Quite the first post there rawbdog