GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

IPAD3

veedoubleme

Go Kart Champion
Rumor has it, it will be unveiled in March.

No rumor. Apple set March 7th as the date for it's iPad Announcement. This image was released along with the date:

Always on my iPad. Rarely use my home desktop anymore. The wife wants my iPad 2 so she said I should just get the 3 on launch day. Looking forward to it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I'm starting to fall for the hype. I may end up fighting the crowds for one. Supposed to be out on Friday?

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
I hear possibly available Wednesday when the announcement is made. Yep, prices are staying the same as the last report.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
The 16th? I can't wait that long lol.

SmokeyGTI

Ready to race!
I don't care for Apple products. They are over-priced and over-hyped trend technology.

I used to feel the same way. Every time I saw someone with an iPhone when it first came out I just couldn't understand the big deal. I swore i would never be one of "those" people. But over time more and more people I knew had one. And seeing all the things it could do started to pique my interest. Finally when sprint got the iPhone I gave in and now I'm a avid apple fan. Yeah, they are a little pricey but with a 2 yr contract (I planned to stick with sprint anyway...) it was only $99. Now this "phone" is that, my gps, camera, Internet / email on the go, music player, etc. it's just so versatile. Plus my siblings all have the iPhone as well, making FaceTime and iMessages an easy way to stay in touch.

Sent from my Sprint iPhone using Tapatalk