GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

stage 2 gti fsi vs mk1 audi TT225 stage 2

Robert aoun

Ready to race!
Hello guys,i was just wondering how will a S2 GTi stand against an Mk1 TT225 S2 ,im willing to race my buddies mk1 but not willing to loose the race....

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
Stupid thread is stupid

Just race him. Even if it was slightly faster, maybe he can't drive as well as you can. Maybe his car isn't running as good as it can. There are so many variables it's not even funny. Grow a pair and race him and post the results

TSiUG

sleeper...

Boosty

Ready to race!
I like the mk1 TT , light car and can put up some numbers if the owner has the $$$$
Race him and make a video , a loss is a loss use it as a learning experience

steveo17

Frankenbuilt
Car(s)
2006 CW GTI
i was stage 2 vs a stage 2 mk1 tt with the k04. absolutely destroyed him.

terrible quality but you get the idea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlHqU8T8wAs

20-120

I let off at 100 and shifted into 6th because i was winning so bad. my friend was still pulling when he was coming by me so then i went back down to 4th and ran away again

Betogli

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI 2007
i was stage 2 vs a stage 2 mk1 tt with the k04. absolutely destroyed him.

terrible quality but you get the idea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlHqU8T8wAs

20-120

I let off at 100 and shifted into 6th because i was winning so bad. my friend was still pulling when he was coming by me so then i went back down to 4th and ran away again

At first you're a better Driver than him! You did kick his ass!

steveo17

Frankenbuilt
Car(s)
2006 CW GTI
But a stage 2 tt as per unitronic puta 285hp to the crank with 290lb ft torque which are good numbers comparing for a stage 2 gti

Yea but they're awd so more drive train loss and heavier I think too

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

Car(s)
Subaru
But a stage 2 tt as per unitronic puta 285hp to the crank with 290lb ft torque which are good numbers comparing for a stage 2 gti

a s2 gti will do 250whp and 300wtq

take a 15% drivetrain loss into that tt (prolly actually closer to 20% but for the lawlz)

the puts the tt at about 245whp and 250wtq. the curve also plays in the favor of the gti

Robert aoun

Ready to race!
Ah i see raced one once that was convertible and stock i felt like if he was parking next to the road didnt even felt he is superior from first gear due to awd it was a 20mph roll

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Updates? I'm hoping this isn't going to be the typical Who will win? thread with no followup.