The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebornotaku

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Car(s)
2009 Rabbit 2.5 S
It is what it is lol. I work for vw, so I'm a theif and wrong lol

I know that feel, I'm a technician and I work for Honda selling parts at the moment but I've got wrench time. Customers fuckin' arguing with me about shit like the goddamn Honda logo ain't on my paychecks.

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Pictures please.

Been raining today, I will get some up at some point I reckon. It's a 4DR though so you guys don't want to see it lol.

I kind of want to kick you in the dick for that.

DO ET. COME AT ME BREH.

I'd rather DD a mk7 over a mustang.

Higher end GTI or R, I mean...

Yeah that's basically what helped finalize my decision. 90% of my driving is stop and go in heavy traffic and stop lights 6 days a week. As much as I love(d) the Mustang, it was just drinking gas sitting in traffic and I was getting beyond fed up with the constant shifting and having to ride the clutch.

So after much deliberation I ended up with a 4DR SE in Carbon Steel Gray with Lighting package and DSG. I have to say that this thing is a quick little bastard for a stock GTI. I absolutely believe all the dynos saying that this thing is underrated from the factory.

Oh, it's not an R.

Just saw the little R badge and figured it might be (you Euro guys have all kinds of weird stuff over there lol) either way, I like the color!

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Dropping by for my bi-weekly post. Hope everyone is doing well. Took this shot the other day and liked it a lot so thought I'd share.

Status
Not open for further replies.