GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JanK

WilltherealFLATTIREplease
Car(s)
09' MkV GTI
There are some black guys on the forums and I always assume they are white, then find out they are black and I feel like a jackass.

Also we have a few Asians.

That's because you're white. White people think everyone else is white, I don't know about the other ethnicities though, but you usually default to your own race when the person is anonymous.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
That's because you're white. White people think everyone else is white, I don't know about the other ethnicities though, but you usually default to your own race when the person is anonymous.
Actually I tend to go off of user name. Tells a lot about a person in most cases. But sometimes can be sooo misleading. Haha

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Is that the one where they destroyed his A/C? Poor James, always being fucked with. I remember in one special they wired up his horn so that every time the brake was applied, the horn would sound :lol:

Correct. He purposefully decided not to tell Clarkson and Hammond how well his A/C was working so when they found out (because he missed the train) they broke it to make his car "equal" to theirs. :lol:

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
This dude was skydiving and almost got nailed by a meteorite (albeit a small one)

JanK

WilltherealFLATTIREplease
Car(s)
09' MkV GTI
What do you guys think of these two seats? I bet it looks way better in person, because this configurator is a bit odd, the stitches are drawn-like, so yeah.. Gives you a good insight though.

Status
Not open for further replies.