GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Custom exhaust options... Photoshop wizardy inside

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
Not really but it's the best I could do

Guy I know does metal fabrication and I was going to ask him to modify my catback so I can run quad tips/dual tips on either side... Want to hear your opinions :)

Also my car is CW, and I also do have that same thunderbunny rear bumper. And if you've seen the bumper, there's a perfect little "slot" that you can cut away for a nice exhaust exit on the other side. Didn't show up too well on this picture though...

GO!

Quad style with slightly smaller outer tips (inspiration from the tail lights, even though they are reversed in terms of which side has the bigger circle)

or RS4 style

Bake

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
those both look pretty sick actually! i think the first one looks a little more "slick" but the second looks straight badass. overall, i think i'd personally go with the first one.

Plus my wife said the first one looks better. :wink:

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
those both look pretty sick actually! i think the first one looks a little more "slick" but the second looks straight badass. overall, i think i'd personally go with the first one.

Plus my wife said the first one looks better. :wink:

Thanks mang. Went through a few ideas but these two I think stood out to be the most tasteful

Bake

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Thanks mang. Went through a few ideas but these two I think stood out to be the most tasteful
i say that, yet i have a custom oval single-tip exhaust. :lol:

:23:

Ich_Will

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 GTI
IMHO the oval tips look better. I don't care for the 2 sizes on the quads. Porsche tips are pretty sweet too, for what it's worth.

Bake

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
saw this and figured you might benefit from seeing it

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Ooh, race cars. I'm so impressed by multiple large tailpipes on a single-exhaust, four-cylinder motor. And do all of those decals make the car go faster?