Car(s)
Mark V GTI
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352332616.317183.jpg
On the topic of Plastidip, thought I'd throw this one out there

Eurokid

low n' loud
Car(s)
Mark V GTI
I love it. Think it looks great :D if you guys don't like it, that's fine, to each their own. Just thought I'd throw a pic up there

LPhiE

Go Kart Champion
I love it. Think it looks great :D if you guys don't like it, that's fine, to each their own. Just thought I'd throw a pic up there

I'm doing the roof next

I'm not saying it looks bad. I just thought you only wanted the hood done. Since you are doing the roof, are you going to do the entire car?

I've been thinking about dipping my entire car with the clear dip to give my paint that satin look. Still undecided, but getting my rabbit bumper shaved and painted first.

Good luck to you.

Eurokid

low n' loud
Car(s)
Mark V GTI
I'm not saying it looks bad. I just thought you only wanted the hood done. Since you are doing the roof, are you going to do the entire car?

I've been thinking about dipping my entire car with the clear dip to give my paint that satin look. Still undecided, but getting my rabbit bumper shaved and painted first.

Good luck to you.

I'm going to do it in panels, see what I like. I'll do hood, roof and trunk first for that reverse skunk look first. Then I'll go from there. If I don't like it, I'll just peel it off! And I haven't heard much about the clear, be interested to see how it turns out!