Mybish.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 953

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV

Rollback50k

Yeshhhhhhhhh
Nothing fancy, but the car is finally paid off in full as of last month.

Feels good not having a car payment (going to wedding in Oct now FML. :biggrin:) Untitled by electricalbox888, on Flickr

Nice bud, I finished paying mine off back in March. It was exciting, but I too am getting married in October (the 31st to be specific) so all my money is going to that also. Good luck with your planning dude. The car looks great btw :wub:

Mine a few weeks before I got hit earlier in June :mad0259:

guilford32

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Agreed with Max, been gone for a year and this place is super dead. Still kinda regret selling this car, but am glad I did because I hate what the "scene" has become. Met a lotta cool dudes in these parts that also seem to be long gone but still keep in touch outside of forums.

My Turd by Chrismanje, on Flickr

DSC_0003 by Chrismanje, on Flickr

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
Square?
And congrats dude, I paid mine last year and it felt great!

Yeah Square, and thanks it is an awesome feeling! :thumbsup:

Nice bud, I finished paying mine off back in March. It was exciting, but I too am getting married in October (the 31st to be specific) so all my money is going to that also. Good luck with your planning dude. The car looks great btw :wub:

Mine a few weeks before I got hit earlier in June :mad0259:

Car looks great and thanks for the kind words. Also congrats on the wedding, mine is 10/18. :thumbsup:

goneD4rk

Banned
Still kinda regret selling this car, but am glad I did because I hate what the "scene" has become.

What do you mean. I don't think anything has changed. :iono: