GOLFMKV

what did you do to your mkv today?

Corgon

Ready to race!

Audiopulse

Gotta Jibboo
Car(s)
GTI
Installed Borla catback today. The install wasn't too bad, I used PB Blaster and a flat head screw driver to get the rubber things off.

The fitment was good but I felt the tips could sit better, so I used a hose clamp here to tighten it up and get the position of the tips perfect.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Looks good, how is the sound?

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Some people prefer a Rolls Royce.

But I prefer my GTI

Greetings from Spain !!!!!!!

We did exactly the same thing last year! This photo was taken on the road trip back home.

Audiopulse

Gotta Jibboo
Car(s)
GTI
Looks good, how is the sound?

So far I'm really loving it. I think its exactly what the car needed. Having just a downpipe sounded good but it didn't give it that deep mean sound I wanted. At idle the car is only slightly louder. When you step on the gas it sounds pretty mean and deep. I love the sound it makes when taking my foot off the gas and coasting. I took it on the freeway and at 60-80mph there was no noticeable drone, it didn't even sound like I changed anything really. I still need someone else to drive it so I can hear what it sounds like on the outside though.

thecytochromec

Ready to race!
So I did my suspension / front end this weekend. I replaced the original struts and strut bearings, tie rod ends and ball joints. I replaced the control arm bushing except the one that needs a press. I'll have the dealer install it when I get it aligned. I forgot just how well it used to handle.

thecytochromec

Ready to race!
So I did my suspension / front end this weekend. I replaced the original struts and strut bearings, tie rod ends and ball joints. I replaced the control arm bushing except the one that needs a press. I'll have the dealer install it when I get it aligned. I forgot just how well it used to handle.

Audiopulse

Gotta Jibboo
Car(s)
GTI
I've been wanting to get tinted tail lights since I bought the car, but could never find a good deal and theres no way I'd pay 600 for them on ECS. But then the other day there was a pair listed as "scratch and dent" for half off on ECS. I thought about it for a while and then decided to jump on them. It was a total win because there are no scratches or dents, they are brand new LOL! Thank you to whoever returned them! :biggrin:

Soysauce

Nooob
Car(s)
'07 Gti
This didn't exactly happen today, but I've been busy the past few weeks.

image.jpg

Right=Before Left=After
I defogged the headlights, repainted the lipstick, repainted the grill(upper&lower), and fog covers aswell(painted the fog covers after these pictures). Also got rid of the old goose alarm, and gave er a nice pretty chirp