GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

what did you do to your mkv today?

Replaced cracked vinyl arm rest cover with the fabric cover it should have come with in the first place.

Replaced cabin air filter. Really should have been easier.

Resituated passenger side trim piece i found loose (and in the way) when i took out the old cabin air filter. Ended up on my back with my head in the footwell. Good times.

Replaced original tail lights with Votex dark cherry tails, rewired for amber turn signals because i already rewired the original tails for amber turn signals.

Zoidbort

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 MKV GTI Revo 2
Took some pitchers :D

Nyboy07

Gray Fox
Car(s)
UG MKV
Finally went ahead and put this sticker on. It was a pain in the ass to get on there.

shortwave360

dub junkie
Car(s)
'08 GTi 6MT
Replaced cracked vinyl arm rest cover with the fabric cover it should have come with in the first place.

PICS?

Replaced cabin air filter. Really should have been easier.

Resituated passenger side trim piece i found loose (and in the way) when i took out the old cabin air filter. Ended up on my back with my head in the footwell. Good times.

Replaced original tail lights with Votex dark cherry tails, rewired for amber turn signals because i already rewired the original tails for amber turn signals.
:smile:

Eurokid

low n' loud
Car(s)
Mark V GTI
Yes sorry about that, its dieselGeeks Panza plate. Already saved my bacon today. I'm sitting at 22" ftg and I got a little too brave on a terribly paved road