GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BBS content

Status
Not open for further replies.

burtonat

Passed Driver's Ed
OP if ya like it rock it. Dont worry about these kids.
I appreciate it, and you guys are probably right I could go lower and not rub when its only me in my car. However I use my car for everything, so if going lower is going to not allow me to drive spiritedly or have people in the back then I dont want to go lower. Also if I wanted to be that low I would have bought bags.

Reason

Banned
Oh so wait you werent always SLAMMED BRO....weird.....point made.

Dude.... there's a difference of maybe 0.5"...

I think the main point of all this is that you don't need to be 'slammed'. But you do need to get rid of all that wheel gap. And if you can tuck a little rubber while you're at it - you're gravy.
You can easily get some koni coils cheap, spin all down, you can even leave the perches in and pull off those wheels - mostly.
215 40's should be the max size tire you run on those wheels btw.

Food for thought.

tomshouse516

tomtomtomotomtomtomtomtom
Car(s)
09 GT1
Bring your car up my lane d-bag. I guarentee everything you'll scrape and fuck up your balls will be sucked back up inside ya.

If I hear you make this excuse one more time I might just drive down there and drive up and down your "lane" like 30 times to prove a point.

I literally drive my car every where and anywhere I load it full of people luggage wheels everything you can think of.

I've have 5 ppl in it with shit in the back, like 6 wheels and 6 tires at one time.

Add to that I drive into/through/around NYC which has the most horrible roads on a regular basis and you never here me complain it.

I am not saying you need to be slammed 1/2" off the ground but those wheels look like shit at that height, it is a matter of opinion that is shared by many.

Lucidity

Marx
All of the low or bust crowd need to take it easy though, it's not like he's running stretched tires and acting like he's the shit, so get off his balls. Sure you could go lower and still be pretty safe, but it's your car. I seriously doubt most of the guys that are dumped on static really "drive" their cars, those that do fuck shit up, then get air or go back up.

Cumulonimbus

Ready to race!
Car looked better with the gold wheels, sorry dude.

Don't follow trends, BBS RS only work on certain cars, and more often than not do not look good!

It's like baking a cake, you don't have any flour you get a shitty cake, your missing some ingredients, lowness.

Some style wheels look better with a moderate drop, you chose ones that only look good with a lot of drop.

dustinwark

Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI
Oh so wait you werent always SLAMMED BRO....weird.....point made.

golfmkv's very own white knight. :rolleyes: "small mesh design" wheels like RS/Super RS need a LOW car to pull them off.....period. Plus stretched tires for the sake of stretched tires is dumb.

Since when are we not allowed to make constructive criticism?

Giusep4

Sawwuce Bawse
If you read mine at all I put them on for shits n giggles asshole. Mine was a joke thread. I know my car aint low dont really care that it aint and aint going any lower till I get air if ever.

I dont need to go around making smartass comments in almost every thread to make myself feel good like some people in here...cough...cough Av.

Seriously some of ya need to get off your high fucking horse and realize not everyone want to roll that low. To some people with real lives there are more important things.:thumbsup:

Bring your car up my lane d-bag. I guarentee everything you'll scrape and fuck up your balls will be sucked back up inside ya.

And seriously 95% of ya running your traps about being low and what not werent even low yourself not that long ago so like I said get off yourself.

OP if ya like it rock it. Dont worry about these kids.

ok lemme see if i get his clear, you complain about everyone making smartass comments, then proceed to post 3 times almost in a row, with smartass comments.[/B Then you say there are more important things, but u still waste your time posting again. heres some food for thought.

A:Shut the fuck up, because we weren't talking to you.
B: Lower it

To the OP, the car has potential, you have the parts to make the car look great, just fine tune everything, and yes that includes lowering it. but you're on the right path.

ryan290707

static
Car(s)
2008 gti
ok lemme see if i get his clear, you complain about everyone making smartass comments, then proceed to post 3 times almost in a row, with smartass comments.[/B Then you say there are more important things, but u still waste your time posting again. heres some food for thought.

A:Shut the fuck up, because we weren't talking to you.
B: Lower it

To the OP, the car has potential, you have the parts to make the car look great, just fine tune everything, and yes that includes lowering it. but you're on the right path.

well done, sir

Status
Not open for further replies.