GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vibrant performance exhaust resonator

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Just installed the vibrant performance exhaust resonator. My old setup was a atp catless dp mated to an auto tech catback. The car was loud and was starting to get kinda annoying. So after talking with my buddy, forum member Viking445 he told me about this resonator. The car is quiet now at cruising freeway speeds and is still throaty when I smash the gas pedal. Over a good product for $100 shipped including tax and $60 to weld it in. The guys at my local exhaust shop put it in in about 45 min and put it in at the very end of the dp right b4 the catback and were cool to work with. All in all a great product and super nice finish. Heres a shot of the resonator itself I didn't get an install pic but ill snap one later.

BurgerGuy

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'07 K04 GTI
I've e-mailed Vibrant twice about getting this resonator, but never received an e-mail back from them. Where did you buy it?

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI

phil

becausephilchow
Car(s)
2009 VW R32
Not bad.

I love the way my car sounds with my Resonator, It's some generic brand that my local muffler shop had, but it takes away the DSG Farts :cry:

I'm tempted to pull it back out, and just live with a louder car because I really miss my hard-shifting DSG Farts :frown:

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
I don't have any sound clips with the resonator out but ill get some with it in. I do miss the Dsg farts being louder cuz I know for a fact I've scared people with the Dsg fart sound and onlookers have asked if there was something wrong at my car lol

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
I don't have any sound clips with the resonator out but ill get some with it in. I do miss the Dsg farts being louder cuz I know for a fact I've scared people with the Dsg fart sound and onlookers have asked if there was something wrong at my car lol

:thumbsup: n agreed with the fart..

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
:thumbsup: Good Shit!

Hell yeah dude. Now to order my mounts....drone and loud obnoxious exhaust have been reduced only to add a more stiff engine bay lol

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Lol

S T

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi guys.
Im currently on 3” catless DP with custom 3” piping with stock resonator and catback.
I plan to swap the stock res with a vibrant 1795 but now im stuck with what muffler to choose.
I’m looking for a low deep tone, nothing raspy or drony like a honda.
Any advice of which muffler to get?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S T

Passed Driver's Ed
I've e-mailed Vibrant twice about getting this resonator, but never received an e-mail back from them. Where did you buy it?

Funny. I emailed them yesterday for several questions and replied me back 2 hrs later and back to back from then on. They were very helpful honestly. Which email add did u email to?

S T

Passed Driver's Ed
Just installed the vibrant performance exhaust resonator. My old setup was a atp catless dp mated to an auto tech catback. The car was loud and was starting to get kinda annoying. So after talking with my buddy, forum member Viking445 he told me about this resonator. The car is quiet now at cruising freeway speeds and is still throaty when I smash the gas pedal. Over a good product for $100 shipped including tax and $60 to weld it in. The guys at my local exhaust shop put it in in about 45 min and put it in at the very end of the dp right b4 the catback and were cool to work with. All in all a great product and super nice finish. Heres a shot of the resonator itself I didn't get an install pic but ill snap one later.

Which vibrant res did u install? I just bought vibrant 1795 to go along with my 3” catless dp and 3” piping. Now im stuck with which muffler to get. Im thinking of magnaflow or vibrant ultra quiet.

Open suggestions are welcome