Not open for further replies.

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
ill be there

GaryD87

Ready to race!
Yes, I'll be there. And sorry dan lol, I'm doing both.

Bagyard bombers kidddd.

One step at a time though. I'm thinking of going k04 for a while. Then saving up again for bags or whatever else beats the current standard of bags haha

andrew@ORT

drop // drag // destroy
Yes, I'll be there. And sorry dan lol, I'm doing both.

Bagyard bombers kidddd.

One step at a time though. I'm thinking of going k04 for a while. Then saving up again for bags or whatever else beats the current standard of bags haha

Good choice! I'll let our resident expert fill you in on all the nitty gritty with the bombers. :thumbsup:

Good choice! I'll let our resident expert fill you in on all the nitty gritty with the bombers. :thumbsup:

Hey man. Bombers are hands down what you want. Price point is right, we have the new Bomber rear bags that save a few hundred bucks. Once you hold them, and see the quality, you'll know thats what you are going to wanna rock. Just ask Donald, Dennis (on Supremes) or Vinny (who is running my old Bombers).

no substitutes.

If I can help you out, answer questions, hit me up. I am trying real hard to get out to a meet asap as i have the new LIMK6 vinyls :biggrin:

Last edited:

GaryD87

Ready to race!
Bring a MKV vinyl for me! and I'm definitely going to be talking to you soon. I want to see what a setup would come out for. I'm leaning towards doing bags first, as I think stage 2 will be enough to keep my satisfied for a while.

wndwsdwngti860

Upsidedown
Car(s)
MKV GTI
If you have a TSI, you'll need to upgrade the clutch if you go K04. Mine is hurting after 50k miles of Stage 2, can't hold the torque anymore. Check the TSI clutch thread on the vortex.

mines making this hooooo sound (theres a thread on voetex abt it)...so i plan on getting the whole assembly replaced as thats what theyve been doing

PatientlyWaiting

is waiting patiently
mines making this hooooo sound (theres a thread on voetex abt it)...so i plan on getting the whole assembly replaced as thats what theyve been doing

Yeah, the TOB / slave combo seems to be the culprit, I have that pesky bastard too. He only likes to come out when it's cold though. Fucking owls.

I have 3k left on powertrain, but I feel like there is no chance of warranty on that. I'll prob just do it with one of those nifty "no noise" single mass kits.

nicolasl46

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW GTI MkVI
Yeah, the TOB / slave combo seems to be the culprit, I have that pesky bastard too. He only likes to come out when it's cold though. Fucking owls.

I have 3k left on powertrain, but I feel like there is no chance of warranty on that. I'll prob just do it with one of those nifty "no noise" single mass kits.

Those new "silent kits" sound promising. There is a review somewhere in golfmk6.

edit: Found it http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24680

Status
Not open for further replies.