GOLFMKV

.: Official Long Island MKV Weekly Meet :. v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas897

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2012 BMW 535XI
I think you need a special tool for that, I believe I saw somebody using two different size sockets, a socket wrench and pliers. The small socket with the ratchet holding the middle rod, and the big socket holding the nut, and the pliers to turn the big socket.

BTW, anybody ever dealt with TyrolSport with a ECU flash or anything else?

i dnt have any of that stuff. and i think im talking about above a piece above that, wish i had takein a picture of it. i think its the sway bar end link.

Thomas897

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2012 BMW 535XI
Last edited:

wndwsdwngti860

Upsidedown
Car(s)
MKV GTI
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r197/vw151/SwaybarandHIDlevelercopy.jpg

It deffinatly was this right here. It wouldnt come off, and now i cant tightin it

Edit* Honestly like i said b4 i just wanna tightin it so it stops rattling and so it doesn't cause any damage.

if ur using hand tools (which i assume u are)...u need an open ended wrench and a tripple square (not sure of size)

the openeded on the nut and the tripple square in the bolt...

if your using air tools youll be able to zip it right on/off

Thomas897

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2012 BMW 535XI
if ur using hand tools (which i assume u are)...u need an open ended wrench and a tripple square (not sure of size)

the openeded on the nut and the tripple square in the bolt...

if your using air tools youll be able to zip it right on/off

Dude i got nothin, i was at my boys house in PA n we count get it to budge. and his impact gun was to big to get under the fender n take it off. I literally just got back from PA like 20min ago

Can i meet up with anyone quick and get this fixed?

wndwsdwngti860

Upsidedown
Car(s)
MKV GTI
cleanned up the trunk setup today...

BEFORE:

AFTER:

nicolasl46

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW GTI MkVI
I called Lash VW in white plains, they do flash 2011 GTIs and they don't charge for labor, but is just one program. But if my dealer is mod friendly I shouldn't have to worry about having the extra programs, right? I think with just the 93 program I should be fine. So I'm going there next saturday.

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
car is officially totaled. they are taking it away tuesday, allowing me time to take my mods off and put back the stock parts. the lady who was the adjuster was awesome, she called me before she looked at it and we talked for a bit and she was like i'll give u extra time to get everything settled and also gave me a sweet price on the car.

nicolasl46

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW GTI MkVI
car is officially totaled. they are taking it away tuesday, allowing me time to take my mods off and put back the stock parts. the lady who was the adjuster was awesome, she called me before she looked at it and we talked for a bit and she was like i'll give u extra time to get everything settled and also gave me a sweet price on the car.

Well, after what happened, you dont want to take chances with a repaired car, you are probably better off.
Btw, congrats, and good luck finding your next car.
Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

timebomb0220

Taxi GLI
Car(s)
Jetta GLI

Nicole<33

Status
Not open for further replies.