GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Socal MK5 Sighting Thread (Part 2)

E-man

8====D
Car(s)
07 .:Rabbit
CW gti going north on the 5 by pendelton around 1:30 twas low with some kind of chrome wheels stanced out. white lip stick on the front grill. believe it was an 06 (had blue tint) girl driving. had a nice (roof) rack :thumbsup:

then like 30 min later a white MK6 came up with some kind of performance something or other sticker on the side

Mikey_

Ready to race!
CW gti going north on the 5 by pendelton around 1:30 twas low with some kind of chrome wheels stanced out. white lip stick on the front grill. believe it was an 06 (had blue tint) girl driving. had a nice (roof) rack :thumbsup:

then like 30 min later a white MK6 came up with some kind of performance something or other sticker on the side

The Cw was my wife heading to Disney. I never got spotted!

E-man

8====D
Car(s)
Yes sir. Now that I installed E level, shes not scared to drive the car but Most importantly I am more confident she (and the car!) is safe.

your bagged? everything makes soooo much more sense now!!!!
i was like pretty stretched tires, fucked fenders, pretty high ride height nothing is making sence

Mikey_

Ready to race!
your bagged? everything makes soooo much more sense now!!!!
i was like pretty stretched tires, fucked fenders, pretty high ride height nothing is making sence

Yup. But what fenders are fucked? I am only aware of my front driver's side?
EDIT: Just checked the car and there was rubber on all four fenders making them look damaged!

Car in question:

E-man

8====D
Car(s)
yeah the passenger rear was the one i was speaking of.
clean car dude
arnt your missing your rear emblem?

Mikey_

Ready to race!
It's there I just sanded the emblem down. My plan is to color match it. I haven't had any time to get to it, so I rattle canned it black. i know it looks like shit

E-man

8====D
Car(s)
haha its like a black hole!!

there was a RS GTI behind me on pine/schleisman around 5ish
had a huge red GTI sticker on the top of your wind screen
threw you the V and you gave one back