GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LBJ, D-Wade, Bosh, Amare...

Squish_GTI

Ball till I fall
Car(s)
MkV GTI
I'm speechless right now... completely.
I can't even imagine how much I'd dominate in NBA2K10 with Wade/Bosh/James on the same team haha.. as a matter of fact I couldn't even pull off that trade in the game!! lol

I don't know guys, will it be the same? Will NBA be the same? Every time Heat play someone, it'll be like an all star game, but we all know Heat will win. Also, what happens to the fantasy bball leagues lol.. fuck.. NBA just got complicated.

Guess I'm not really speechless...

applemonkey

I've got hoes
Chicago picking up Boozer doesn't necessarily make them a better theam than the Cavs if Lebron stays here in Cleveland. The same can be said with Bosh being in Miami now. So I'm not too sure that above comment holds any significance. Lets not forget that the Cavs have had the leagues most wins two years in a row with their roster. Unfortunately you win some and you lose some, and the post season didn't go their way. Boozer going to Chicago could still equal Chicago losing to the Cavs with Lebron this coming season. Do the Cavs have a fantastic #2 guy? No. But they have a few pretty good guys out there working with him. Not to mention, there's still a little room/time to shuffle a player here and there and pick someone up soon (which I think they'll do). Lebron with Byron Scott at the helm in Cleveland should still sound appealing to a handful of good picks still out there. :iono:

If you think that Antwan Jamison and Old shaq daddy could have gotten it done with lebron you are sorely mistaken. They never had a true point guard that can command the game with the likes of a superstar, cleveland in my opinion never stood a chance to win the championship.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
:lol:

seriously, this state sucks dick. i rather be in iraq for 5 years than live here as long as i have. i hate driving to work every morning. these fuckin idiots here act like its magic when behind a wheel. blocking the turn lanes cause they didnt pay attention. blocking the intersection cause the retard just cant wait till the next green. FUCK YOU OHIO. seriously, if you are from ohio SUCK MY DICK

/rant

im just kidding, dont get mad. but seriously, your driving skills ohio people are worse than a 4 year retarded blind child

I'm sad to say I was born in Toledo... Not that I stayed there for long. All my fam lives there, and I hate most of them too.

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
I agree the team will have great players but who's to say they will dominate?

Lets not forget the all star roster England had in this world cup

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Meh, it is what it is and he's gone. That's Cleveland. I'm over it and looking forward to what the Cavs try to do to get past this.

In crazier news: Did anyone get a chance to check out Dan Gilberts letter to the fans of Cleveland? If not then check it out. It's crazy. I personally can appreciate that he didn't feel his letter needed to be a watered down, politically correct, and with all the blah blah blah that this country's grown so use to. Like it or not...good for him for saying exactly how he felt and getting it off his chest. It's probably going to back fire and bite him in the ass though. Still, I'm interested in all this info he plans on leaking out to us about all the cover ups for him. That's taking it to a crazy new level. Hopefully he doesn't wake up today with a settled head and change his mind. I wanna see the shit this guys got to say.

Finally: Lebron will continue to be a great player. But I think Charles Barkley also said it best last night when he said Lebron is never going to be "the guy" now.

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
Thats right because now he is gonna the fcuking man!!!!!

Not really dude, he's a loser. Ive always hated him and my hate for him is totally justified because I knew even if he had skill he didnt have heart or loyalty

Kobe, Jordan, Bird, Magic all of them stuck with their team and their legends not just for their skill but what they accomplished by building skill around them.

Lebron didnt do that, he took the easy way out.

I hope it backfires and they totally suck, either way if Lakers play as they have always been Heat still cant beat them

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Does everyone across the nation get the same ESPN staff, or is it divided into regional shows? Just wondering, because it seems a lot of the staff on the shows that I watch are from Ohio. (Sportscenter, First and Ten, Mike and Mike, etc).

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
Meh, it is what it is and he's gone. That's Cleveland. I'm over it and looking forward to what the Cavs try to do to get past this.

In crazier news: Did anyone get a chance to check out Dan Gilberts letter to the fans of Cleveland? If not then check it out. It's crazy. I personally can appreciate that he didn't feel his letter needed to be a watered down, politically correct, and with all the blah blah blah that this country's grown so use to. Like it or not...good for him for saying exactly how he felt and getting it off his chest. It's probably going to back fire and bite him in the ass though. Still, I'm interested in all this info he plans on leaking out to us about all the cover ups for him. That's taking it to a crazy new level. Hopefully he doesn't wake up today with a settled head and change his mind. I wanna see the shit this guys got to say.

Finally: Lebron will continue to be a great player. But I think Charles Barkley also said it best last night when he said Lebron is never going to be "the guy" now.

Dude that letter really sucked, I barely understood where he was trying to go with it.

Im ok with him stating that James is the piece of trash scum douch canoe that he is but write a letter thats understandable it just seemed so stupid.

Anyways, no disrespect to you Kirk, but Cleveland will just go back to being a nothing basketball town like it always was. They had status because of Lebron, now they have nothing.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Ha!...you're probably right. But hopefully Dan Gilbert is as determined as he states. That dudes got mad money. Either way, we're use to it here. At least tickets will be available, and for their regular prices again. Besides, I'm about to get revved up for another disappointing Browns season...lol

Back to the Ohio thing and ESPN staff. Another thing I noticed last night was that as soon as Lebron said where he was going, Chris Broussard left the table. So when they came back to the ESPN location, there were only 3 staff members summing it up at the table. I know Chris is another staff member on ESPN from Cleveland...so I wonder if it cut too deep...or what. Weird that he would walk out mid-show like that. I'd like to see what that was about. :iono:

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
He should have slapped Lebron mid show

How can you have respect for a guy liek that, I would never want him up in California, too much of a dbag