GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone here know a dubber named Tony Lin from Brooklyn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
wow this is starting to get good.....

What i don't understand is how "annoymous1987" found this thread? You google him on a consistent basis or something? obsessed?

Last edited:

GarsamD

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
i know the kid, seen him around, don't know much about him though. Kid's a ghost, just see his MKVI parked around his job and thats about it.

cwhite09GTI

Daily Racer
I've never been one to damage someone else property...however this is different...you have the info...follow find his car...go to town...take his wheels....break the windows...key every panel...dent every panel...total the car in park....

or confront him at work...in front of his boss...tell his boss he's employing a wanted criminal...

have u reported this to the police??

BoardSnow6

Banned
Car(s)
Capita Scaremaster
I've never been one to damage someone else property...however this is different...you have the info...follow find his car...go to town...take his wheels....break the windows...key every panel...dent every panel...total the car in park....

or confront him at work...in front of his boss...tell his boss he's employing a wanted criminal...

have u reported this to the police??

1st parts legit... second half is for pussies.

jimithing412

Common Sense Is A Myth
Car(s)
07' 5dr GTI
damn you just got jooks BK style.

Being born and raised in Bklyn I can tell you that this dickless piece of shit does NOT represent how Dubber's in Bklyn do business. I see his Mk6 everyday parked on 94th tween 4th & 5th. IF he does in fact work@Fushimi( excellent restaurant BTW), I suggest you have dinner there with about 5 of your friends. Request to be seated in his section . Make sure your bill is at least the amount owed. Upon receiving the check, hand it to him and say "we're even".

PooLeArMor

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 CW GTi
Being born and raised in Bklyn I can tell you that this dickless piece of shit does NOT represent how Dubber's in Bklyn do business. I see his Mk6 everyday parked on 94th tween 4th & 5th. IF he does in fact work@Fushimi( excellent restaurant BTW), I suggest you have dinner there with about 5 of your friends. Request to be seated in his section . Make sure your bill is at least the amount owed. Upon receiving the check, hand it to him and say "we're even".

lol that would be a lot of FOOD that u need to order from him...

RideRed0331

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit
If this has happened on a continuous basis, you may be able to get a hold of someone in NYPD and have them talk to him. They may not be able to arrest him or anything of the sort, but a good talking to by a few of the local authorities would definitely wake him up.

I had this same sort of thing happen to me a few years ago, and the guy that ripped me off had also done so on the SRT-4 forums. I had a member from those forums PM me with the guy's name and address which turned out to be real. I had contacted my local authorities with no luck, but on a long shot I called his local authorities who paid a visit and let him know they knew about the situation. I had my money back 10 minutes after they walked out the door.

The entire ordeal took me about 3 weeks to get sorted. BUT, if you're persistent, and maybe if one of the many local guys (or a few of them) who see him daily help, there's at least a chance this can be resolved. Good luck man, I hate Doucher's like these.

Status
Not open for further replies.