GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone here know a dubber named Tony Lin from Brooklyn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMANIAK

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
09' GTI mkV
I <3 NY :)

MACH GTI

Ready to race!
The restaurant referenced above is Fushimi, where he does in fact work. Also, I spoke to my contact at the NYC DOB, his father's name (the home owner of the above address) is Ben Yao Lin and his phone number is 917-622-1618.

Damn, you have that kind of contact? Which agency do yo work for? I'm close by to that address too. That Japanese place isnt cheap. A few nice rolls and few sake bottles = easy few hundred bucks. If i am correct, his mkvi is black.

MACH GTI

Ready to race!
Being born and raised in Bklyn I can tell you that this dickless piece of shit does NOT represent how Dubber's in Bklyn do business. I see his Mk6 everyday parked on 94th tween 4th & 5th. IF he does in fact work@Fushimi( excellent restaurant BTW), I suggest you have dinner there with about 5 of your friends. Request to be seated in his section . Make sure your bill is at least the amount owed. Upon receiving the check, hand it to him and say "we're even".

That might not be a good idea cause walking out on the bill will get yourself in trouble. His boss might not give a crap about his personal problems or he might.

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
subd to see what happens to this prick.....i think u tie him up throw him in the back of your car n take him to the mountains and throw him off it...only thing thats is good for this type o guy.....

hope u get it sorted op.....

Status
Not open for further replies.