Show Your Boost Gauge

sekel87

Ready to race!
Defi :thumbsup:

hkswrxti

/black magic
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI
nice RNS-510! gosh I need a RNS510 or RCD510.. those are amazing.

btw, I like the gauge. I may consider getting an Osir vent pod and AWE or NewSouth boost gauge.. sometime in the future.

sekel87

Ready to race!
nice RNS-510! gosh I need a RNS510 or RCD510.. those are amazing.

btw, I like the gauge. I may consider getting an Osir vent pod and AWE or NewSouth boost gauge.. sometime in the future.

Thanks man! The rns-510 is definitely one of the best purchases I've made for the car. It's so user-friendly and high-tech, and the media-in for the ipod is amazing as well. Highly recommended! My friend in the RS4 is even impressed, Audi's lineup doesn't have a touch-screen headunit..

The Defi gauges are special, took me awhile looking for ones I liked, and these definitely take the cake.

hkswrxti

/black magic
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI
Thanks man! The rns-510 is definitely one of the best purchases I've made for the car. It's so user-friendly and high-tech, and the media-in for the ipod is amazing as well. Highly recommended! My friend in the RS4 is even impressed, Audi's lineup doesn't have a touch-screen headunit..

The Defi gauges are special, took me awhile looking for ones I liked, and these definitely take the cake.

Was the RNS-510 a plug and play? or are you missing some of the features? any problems with the MFD, as in things aren't showing up, etc.?

:thumbsup:

Horus USAF

shhh Im thinkin......
Car(s)
06 GTI
:threadjacked: