GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

.:R32 Availability

Brandon

Oval Newbie
Hi guys,

I'm looking into getting an MkV R32 soon and have a couple questions I'm hoping someone can help me with:

1. How much longer will MkV R32 be available?
  2. How long does it take an R32 to be delivered after ordering?
  3. With the market the way it is how much are dealers moving on their drive away prices?
  4. Which Perth dealers would you recommend and which would you avoid?

Thanks! :)

DJB

.:R32 Owner
MKV R32's are pretty much what is left in VW Stock....they have finished production from what i've been told and that if you want one...you have to pick from what is already left in the country

Brandon

Oval Newbie
DJB: Thanks mate. Am hoping that's not the case. Gonna hit a dealer next week and see what the story is. Hope theres a RS 5DR DSG with sunroof and satnav left. :-/

domo: Got it man. Thanks again!

faisan: Sweet. Thanks for the tip, will look it up!

FJ_Steve

Age shall not weary him
You won't get one with Satnav as this would need a "special order" ex factory. But, I have been known to be wrong, so hopefully I am again. Don't hold your breath.

I haven't used Wangara yet, only because their web site told me "no loan cars for service procedures", so I continue to use Osborne Park (talk to Ian Scott, or zz2 has another contact there). The service girls at OP are first class, and really do try and sort everything out for you. Overall, a great team. OP have a DBPE manual (last one available in Australia) on their lot, 5 door. Does that interest you?

Maverick

Go Kart Champion
You won't get one with Satnav as this would need a "special order" ex factory. But, I have been known to be wrong, so hopefully I am again. Don't hold your breath.

But you can get that fitted after purchase, unlike the gearbox etc. The local APR dealer should be able to get these from HP and fit them. Will cost a little more then the factory option but at least you get the factory amp this way.

Depending on financing arrangements but you can get the dealer to either pay the APR dealer or give the payment for the RNS510 as a refund which is what I did.

mike20t

Shaved Burger
No 3 doors left in Sydney i just got told yesterday.

Well thats in 6MT config. Couple of 5doors left, but availability is very sparse right now.

Also expect to pay MORE for a demo..... something else i got told. WTF..

FJ_Steve

Age shall not weary him
But you can get that fitted after purchase, unlike the gearbox etc. The local APR dealer should be able to get these from HP and fit them. Will cost a little more then the factory option but at least you get the factory amp this way.

Depending on financing arrangements but you can get the dealer to either pay the APR dealer or give the payment for the RNS510 as a refund which is what I did.
Good point...forgot about the "after market" market.

Brandon

Oval Newbie
Bugger!

I'm flexible on the number of doors and even the colour to a degree (RS --> DPB --> CW --> BMP). But it must be DSG coz I'll be using it everyday to and from work in traffic...and my GTI was manual so I want a change. I could do without sunroof but would prefer to have it and yeah the RNS510 can be fitted afterwards if need be but obviously I would like to avoid the hassle.

Thanks for the comments guys. Will phone around tomorrow and see what I can find out. Damnit thought I had a couple weeks left at least. :-/

James G

Spool makes me drool.
Car(s)
'06 CW GTI 3DR
5dr CW DSG at my dealer...

But if i get the write, it could be mine :23: :biggrin:

Brandon

Oval Newbie
Hehe...I think that's the one on carsales I saw. I've got that as a last resort yeah. It ticks most of the boxes except the satnav.

domo

There is a 5DR RS DSG at highway auto in Brisbane, non demo, has sunroof but no satnav, and 59k driveaway

They also have a a demo 5DR UG DSG for 54990 driveaway

Brandon

Oval Newbie
Sweet! You think it's possible for a dealership here to grab it from them?