GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

St. Louis November photoshoot/meet.

Jeffh97

Nanner Puss!
Car(s)
06' GTI
Alright so there has been talk of a meet. I will throw out two dates and everyone post which one or if they could make both. Sunday Nov. 9th or Sunday Nov. 16th. I assume we want to do a sunday, but we could do a saturday if thats what others want.

Nov. 9th Meet
1.) Jeffh97 - Jeff
2.) ViRtUaLheretic - Jason
3.) BLK07Rabbit - Mirnes
4.) JAK-RBT - Jake

Nov. 16th Meet
1.) ViRtUaLheretic - Jason
2.) BLK07Rabbit - Mirnes
3.) JAK-RBT - Jake

Last edited:

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
Both dates are looking good to me so far.
Thats not to say it won't change in the coming weeks however.
Have any good ideas where we could snap some good Fall pix? Also think it would be possible to meet an hour or so earlier? That way we have more time to wander around and take more pictures. I know we have to work around people's work schedules, but its just an ideer

Jeffh97

Nanner Puss!
Car(s)
06' GTI
Both dates are looking good to me so far.
Thats not to say it won't change in the coming weeks however.
Have any good ideas where we could snap some good Fall pix? Also think it would be possible to meet an hour or so earlier? That way we have more time to wander around and take more pictures. I know we have to work around people's work schedules, but its just an ideer

I would say the goal would be to meet around 3 and people can show up and leave as they need too.

**updated top**

My insight:

3 pm sounds good even though we're gonna have time change thi weekend.

We should pick a location where we're all gonna meet before we do the actual shoot, and leave as a group. This is just more organized. Last one we did downtown was well organized and everybody showed up on time.

Suggestion for a photoshoot location:

It should be some backroads where there is a lot of trees around and not a lot of cars going through.

I had some ideas already and would be willing to lead this shoot as I did the last one if you guys want me to. I already checked out some spots and did quite some driving looking around for nice locations. Also i had one crazy idea and pictures would come out sick!

So I'm throwing myself out there to lead this next shoot too if you guys want me to. If not then no hard feelings.

Any sunday is fine with me.

JAK-RBT

SofaKingSlow
Car(s)
'08 MKV Rabbit
I'm waiting on my work schedule but I requested those two days off so I should be good to go. Definitely think we need to do some backroads and capture the fall theme like Mirnes said. Sounds like you know of some good locations. AND two camera dudes are better than one!

Is this going to be an MKV Golf, MKV, or an open shoot?

btw... What's this crazy idea you've got?? I like crazy ideas

Jeffh97

Nanner Puss!
Car(s)
06' GTI
My insight:

3 pm sounds good even though we're gonna have time change thi weekend.

We should pick a location where we're all gonna meet before we do the actual shoot, and leave as a group. This is just more organized. Last one we did downtown was well organized and everybody showed up on time.

Suggestion for a photoshoot location:

It should be some backroads where there is a lot of trees around and not a lot of cars going through.

I had some ideas already and would be willing to lead this shoot as I did the last one if you guys want me to. I already checked out some spots and did quite some driving looking around for nice locations. Also i had one crazy idea and pictures would come out sick!

So I'm throwing myself out there to lead this next shoot too if you guys want me to. If not then no hard feelings.

Any sunday is fine with me.

I dont really know much about the St. Louis area, but i know there is some good wooded areas in north county. There is a few state parks there too. You have any good ideas for location?

**updated up top**

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
I think Chris should hook us up and give all of us the bluetooth phone hookup that he has. That shit is sliiiiiiiiiiiiiick.
Or I guess some walkies would work too....

I know of a few neighborhoods around South County that arent too high traffic and there are some biig houses. That might make for a good photo shoot. There would also be quite a few good locations around the Ladue/Olivette area with all of the olderish buildings with great landscaping work. Would be some good ops in Kirkwood as well....

Wait a sec, Jeff you are from Illinois.. Lets do some photo shoots at some titty bars on the East Side :bellyroll:

Jeffh97

Nanner Puss!
Car(s)
06' GTI
I think Chris should hook us up and give all of us the bluetooth phone hookup that he has. That shit is sliiiiiiiiiiiiiick.
Or I guess some walkies would work too....

I know of a few neighborhoods around South County that arent too high traffic and there are some biig houses. That might make for a good photo shoot. There would also be quite a few good locations around the Ladue/Olivette area with all of the olderish buildings with great landscaping work. Would be some good ops in Kirkwood as well....

Wait a sec, Jeff you are from Illinois.. Lets do some photo shoots at some titty bars on the East Side :bellyroll:

no i am a few miles from illinois, but i did grow up in illinois not near the titty bars though.

I dont really know much about the St. Louis area, but i know there is some good wooded areas in north county. There is a few state parks there too. You have any good ideas for location?

**updated up top**

As long as there are roads with minimum traffic and covered with leaves:thumbsup: I'll do some driving tomorrow to check out some spots.

Jsullivan05

Passed Driver's Ed
I could come either day... I live in Belleville Illinois, about 10 minutes from the titty bars :happyanim:

There's a few places around my house that are nice and scenic fior pics, but I think a drive would be cool, maybe hit up a couple bars here and there (being resposible and all) :thumbsup:

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
I'm all for hitting up a few random bars or pubs along the way during the photoshoot.

I have a few little tiny mods being shipped to me that I should be able to show off at the photo shoot as well :cool: