GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Slammed MKV Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wawamkvdub

Go Kart Champion
I had fk's all the way down with no helpers for a little over a year, when I pulled them the shocks were still fine.

lol same, but like two years and now they are on my wife's car :thumbsup:

E-man

8====D
Car(s)
07 .:Rabbit
Take your helper springs so you can go another inch or so lower and so you can look dumb bouncing around because of the blown struts.

Been there before never doing that again.

i dont have helpers in and if you have been there then why did you say VVV

I had fk's all the way down with no helpers for a little over a year, when I pulled them the shocks were still fine.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
5 alignment shops refused me service. They didn't even try to get it on the rack. The one that did quit halfway through.

My alignment guy uses a pit, not a rack to do it. That way you just drive in flat on 2 steel beams. I can roll in on their rack air'd out. Try and find an old school guy like this who can do it with some string, chalk, a piece of paper and a pencil.

germanbycar

Go Kart Champion
:thumbdown:
I know.

My alignment guy uses a pit, not a rack to do it. That way you just drive in flat on 2 steel beams. I can roll in on their rack air'd out. Try and find an old school guy like this who can do it with some string, chalk, a piece of paper and a pencil.
I went to one of these places and I guess he just didn't feel like doing it. He said nope.

E-man

8====D
Car(s)
07 .:Rabbit
idk why they refuse you. its not that hard to get a low car on a rack. they are just being stupid and lazy

NJA-TRTL

Ready to race!

OMG whos car is this? Those wheels are absolutely incredible! Ferrari's belong in red and this gti in red works perfect with these wheels

Anyone know where you can get these short of jacking a Ferrari? haha

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
I'm more curious about the braking setup he has. Yellow in Porsche means carbon ceramic, and they almost look carbon ceramic.

Status
Not open for further replies.