GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

what would u trade ur mkv for?

rideelement247

Everyone here loves the 135. I had a 335i. The ride was great, car was sexy, everything was top notch. Only problem is the new ECUs in the 2008s(if you bought one today new) cannot be tuned to the full potential because of the tuner protection they now have in place. Downpipes cause CELs sometimes even with O2 Simms. Fuel pumps are notorious for failure. AND, the reason for me being on here, the stability control went out of whack on me and put me into 3 parking poles and then into a building while I was crusing at 40mph. Are they fast and sporty? Hell yeah, the GTI or GLI I am about to get will never touch it. But, I guess it happens. The DSC is not heard of but they do have some electrical problems that cause failures and need software updates.

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
Everyone here loves the 135. I had a 335i. The ride was great, car was sexy, everything was top notch. Only problem is the new ECUs in the 2008s(if you bought one today new) cannot be tuned to the full potential because of the tuner protection they now have in place. Downpipes cause CELs sometimes even with O2 Simms. Fuel pumps are notorious for failure. AND, the reason for me being on here, the stability control went out of whack on me and put me into 3 parking poles and then into a building while I was crusing at 40mph. Are they fast and sporty? Hell yeah, the GTI or GLI I am about to get will never touch it. But, I guess it happens. The DSC is not heard of but they do have some electrical problems that cause failures and need software updates.

mkv's cause cel's without software with a downpipe and good exhaust, its really not a big problem, i know for a fact that the software companies can surpass the BMW guys who try to block if you will

pretty soon its gonna be ballin ass 135's faster than the fastest m3 and what not so u just wait son

panda_man22

Go Kart Champion
135i all the way

Msteadman

Go Kart Champion

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
something awd and turbo or v6 na

rideelement247

mkv's cause cel's without software with a downpipe and good exhaust, its really not a big problem, i know for a fact that the software companies can surpass the BMW guys who try to block if you will

pretty soon its gonna be ballin ass 135's faster than the fastest m3 and what not so u just wait son

Trust me, I was tuned with upgraded DVs and a CAI. I put down around 370whp. Never raced a new M3 but beat an 03 Z06 with a cam.

Hamann

Banned
An 06/07 M3 or an 07 S4/RS4. I want the S5 bad, however, not going to buy it new...

lhturbo

Mod Addict
Car(s)
MKV GTI with DSG
German Cars for Life!

just curious on what car (realistic) you would trade in the mkv in on or if u never bought a MKV from the start what else would u have bought?
i have a mkv gti and i bought my gf a 05 sti. yes it faster (stock of stock) but ther is just something about german cars that i find purely intoxicating.

I totally agree! German cars have soul...I have yet to drive, see or be a passenger in an American or Japanese car that can match any of it's German rivals (same class car) in terms of interior fit and finish, exterior design and engine and chasis performance.

Their is no German car in the same price range that I would trade my beloved GTI for but if money was no obstacle I would step up to the BMW 335i coupe with the auto sports package on 19" rims and Steve Dinan ECU reflash (puts down 385 hp/425 lbs of torque). I used to own a 335i sedan but got tired of the car payments and switched out to a GTI. Please note as much as I love my GTI with mods a plenty it can't compare to the engine performance of the 335i's twin turbo...it grabs you and everything around you starts going by in slow motion...amazing.

:bellyroll:

naphi_shift

Ready to race!
i'd only trade my mkv gti in to upgrade to an 04 r32, 05/06 e46 m3, audi rs4, 997 porsche gt3. =D