GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official San Diego Thread

nikitynick

EurotrashSD Dubber
sweet, another san diego member checking in!

GuamBomb

Ready to race!
Nadeem is my real name. I live in otay ranch. Seems all of you are really eager to help which is awesome. That i will need lots of. I Bought my first Gti BMP autobahn 6 speed w/ oem 17's. I have always loved GTi's but always drove Nissan's and Honda's.

I think the next eastlake meet is @ target lot on thursday 630.

If the laker game is not on thurs then I am there. I thought the eastlake meet is on Wednesday at Kohls?

sweet, another san diego member checking in

Cool man! That's what this thread is for. To let the SD GTI community grow, know each other and get together.

DarkstaR

dope freshhhhhhhhhhh
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
ya just confirmed. My friend goes to the eastlake meet every week and he said wednesdays at kohls parking lot. I think kohls shares the same lot with target.

Kohl's is to the east of the Target across the street

oh yeah I was driving down 805 South earlier this afternoon around 1:30pm and I saw a stock UG GTI with a Votex kit

we exchanged nods, are you on here?

aladdin

Ready to race!
on socaleuro they all checked in to thursday at the target lot. but I have nothing else to do so ill swing in there on wednesday to see if anyone is there. what time would you say on wednesday if at all?

aladdin

Ready to race!
they said something about wednesday being the bigger of the meets at the cafe.

I have no idea what cafe tho .. lol

DarkstaR

dope freshhhhhhhhhhh
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
they said something about wednesday being the bigger of the meets at the cafe.

I have no idea what cafe tho .. lol

socaleuro has meets at Fusion Cafe off of Clairemont Mesa Blvd.

btw this Thursday meet at Kohl's is a meet with Tiburon's I heard? someone's friend?

eod69usn

Ready to race!
new mkv in imperial beach

hey every body...just got my 06 mkv about 2 weeks ago. so far i have some big plans for it...i need to get it close to my old b5 S4 that i had stg 3 (now wrecked:( ) looking forward to some gtg's and cruisin.

tw1zt3d

well, after weeks of waiting i finally got my 08 UG rabbit in...now its time for the fun to begin...monday its getting tinted, then i'm finding some place to get the drl turned off

aladdin

Ready to race!
The guy who sold me my gti has a rabbit. Within a week he lowered it, tint, 17 gti oem rims, and shaved the badges. It looks soo sweet.

edit: And guambomb, lol we know some of the same ppl. Your socal rsx crew(chris juanco, and mark and his old is now subbie sti)

GuamBomb

Ready to race!
The guy who sold me my gti has a rabbit. Within a week he lowered it, tint, 17 gti oem rims, and shaved the badges. It looks soo sweet.

edit: And guambomb, lol we know some of the same ppl. Your socal rsx crew(chris juanco, and mark and his old is now subbie sti)

Haha, thats funny. They are all real cool peeps. We should hangout with them sometimes. RSX crew are always fun to chill with. Good times.

anyone know a place that does good tint for good price? Preferably closer to south san diego?

Stereo city. They are off of palm ave. Its next to montgomery high school. Behind auto zone. Ask for a guy name Robert aka Sal. Talk to him and mention my name. GuamBomb with the tiburon. He'll know because he use to drive a tib too.