GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EuroDyne

dbduke

Go Kart Champion
If they conduct all of their business the way they behave on the forums, I can't imagine they will be around for long. I just had a very negative experience with Steve at EuroDyne. The type of crap I expect from flaky forum rats, not from someone supposedly representing a reputable company.

EDIT: This guy is not associated with EuroDyne tuning (see below). My mistake.

Last edited:

dbduke

Go Kart Champion
Guy says he wants to buy something from me, asks me to hold it until Friday until he gets paid. He says he definitely wants it, and he has a company name attached to his screenname.

I get a few offers that I would have taken, but this guy promised he would come through, and he's associated with EuroDyne so I figure he's legit. Friday comes and goes but I get messages from him saying that payment is on its way. On Sunday, same thing, guy says money is on the way. Today, he tells me he's changed his mind. In the meantime, I rejected a few other reasonable offers because we had hammered out a deal.

Its just bad business. I wouldn't have held it for him if he didn't have a reputable company at the end of his screen name, as forum rats pull that nonsense all the time. I just expected more from EuroDyne.

twinkers

is cheesing.
Sorry to hear that. I've dealt with Chris at Eurodyne for a long time and he's been awsome to work with.

GTIWV

WV VW
yea, he did that to me. but instead of him messaging me back and telling me that payment is on the way, he just never responded.

i sold it the next day anyways, i couldnt say no to someone who was offering to pay right then. and the same amount also.

rbradleymedmd

Go Kart Champion
Damn Duke...sorry to hear bro. If it's any of the stuff in your sig, I'm sure it won't be hard to put back up and get the deal you previously had. I know that if my car was running 100%, I would have already driven up to NC and picked up your meth kit...but alas, my car is not cooperating. :(

Best of luck man with the sales man.

07Noside

Banned
Just so things don't get mixed up
this guy

Is not associated with Eurodyne Tuning CN http://www.eurodyne.ca/ Who are awesome

He is representing this third party pop shop online store
http://www.euro-dyne.com/
;)

Steve@EuroDyne

www.euro-dyne.com
wow, i'm truly sorry for putting those people in such bad situation, i honestly didn't intend to flake like i did for my lame excuse money was the issue and i shouldn't of said i was going to buy something when i wasn't even for sure my money situation was straight i had thought i wrong about how much i'd have to spare...

i'm just an ordinay guy trying to start euro-dyne for the mkv scene from sratch, not a big shot money making company guy. but i guess i gave myself a bad name by doing what i did.

i apologize for my actions.

edit
and my name i wasn't aware there was @eurodyne company going around on this site my name is not related towards them in any way, this username will not be used anymore for any further confusion.