GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

vs G35

Deezz_Nuttz

What's a User Title?
not really a "race" On the way home from work today, I was just cruising on the freeway and this G35 pulls beside me, I glance over and I can see him lookin my way... My lane moves up, a bit later he's beside me again and I look again and this time I see him sorta laughin while I look... anyways, the lanes open up and I'm in 2nd I can hear his exhaust note get louder. He was trying to get get in front of me, anyways I mash the gas and I pull on him until top of 2nd. By the time I let off the gas and shift into 3rd he was at my bumper. Keep in mind he was in front and he got on the throttle earlier than me. It was just pretty funny how this guy in the G got pissed and started to drive on the shoulder of merging lanes to get a "lead" in front of me. Meh, another G owner thinks he's the shiznit :iono:
Respect to the G owners out there with proper drivers.

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
What does a 6spd manual coupe put down in a 1/4...official stock time please...ive had a run in with one of them, but it was turbo weather, and im Revo'd

KaynE

FIA World Rally Car Champion
A stock G35 manual can do at least 14.5.
I think the G35 is more of a luxury sports car though, so speed isn't everything.

Stasis

E-Thug
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Coupe or sedan? I'm stock and ran with a sedan on the highway a while back... similar scenario. I was playing around with a modded integra a guy I know drives, and when we slowed down to line up this older guy in a G35 stamps down on it right next to me. I figured what the hell, and gave chase. From about 60 to 110, keeping in mind that I also took off after him, I managed to get about half a length in front. I let off after that because we were nearing a bunch of cars, but he kept going. Not sure how it would have ended. I'm under the impression he would have started pulling on me further up.

morbid

g35 coupe 6spd are good for low 14's stock wit a good driver

350z stock is good for 13.7 or .8 with a good driver