GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EcsTuning.com

Car(s)
2009 GTI
I ordered my fk konigsport coilovers. In less than 4 days I had them in my hands, no questions asked. I apparently got one of the last pares for months. Everything was easy and nothing bad happened at all. I didn't speak to anyone because I ordered it on the internet. But I would highly recommend this website.

97C280

Stage 2
I ordered a Oil Change Kit along with NGK plugs and received them promptly too. No problems at all.

nvsbandit

holler for a dollar
Car(s)
Rabbit
ive spent a shit ton of money with ECS.

on my b5.5 passat i got new front axles (cv boots ripped--common problem)
from their distributor they put a used axle in the box (the distributor NOT ECS) i called em sent em pictures they sent me a new one same day with a return label for the shitty one.

great service from the boys (and the girl on the phone) in OH

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Great service from ECS here as well.

kyle

Go Kart Champion
I was there two weeks ago...they're about 10 minutes from my house. Nothing but euro nameplates in the parking lot. When I decide to get flashed, they're a no-brainer.

Notoriouswithag

Slow+semi-low
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Ive had a great experience w/ ECS so far.

Ordered golf gt fogs thursday morning around 830am and payed for 2nd day air and saturday shipping , had a tracking # in my email by 1pm thursday afternoon and my fogs should be coming to my door step within the next hour or two.

also ordered a jetta grille around noon that day w/ 2nd day shipping and by 5pm I had a tracking # for that also!

cant complain at all!

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
good to know, the majority of stuff I want in the near future is mostly provided by them... anyone running their porsche cayenne brake conversion on here? want to slap those under my 19s just to generate hate, don't care how overkill they are for 231whp.

PureDrive

Go Kart Champion
I would not recommend ECS Tuning.

I ordered 5 bottles of Redline 5w40 and they sent me Pentosin 5w40 instead. I probably won't order anything from them again. Not for the mistake, becuase crap happens and I understand that. It was the service I received. My first attempt at calling they transfered me around and then hung up on me. So I call back and the guy on the phone kept telling me how they ship thousands or orders each day, how big of a company they are, and how mistakes happen. Then proceeded to question me around why I did not want/like the Pentosin..........Because it was not what I F**king ordered damn it! Been ordering my oil online for 8+ years now and never had any problems with the other vendors I have ordered from. I am just going to go back to giving my business to one of the other companies I trust to get my order right, get it to me on time, and have good customer service.

lagguer

I Can Haz Cheezberger!
Too bad to hear about the above situation, but they've been excellent with me. I've got nothing but positives to say about them.

GTIWV

WV VW
Other than the fact that it took over 4 hours for them to put APR stage 1 on my car.....

....the other 3 orders from them went fine.

PureDrive

Go Kart Champion
Just to update my earlier post.......

I did end up sending an email to them around my experience and received an email back from the Sales Manager. He stated to call and ask for him next time and he will see that they can do something for me/give me a discount since my last order got messed up.

GotGTI?

caus GTI is raycekor. :-|
ECS Has always been great for my orders. I'll continue to buy from them. :thumbsup: