GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Seat Drawer

mKvDuBBy

SoFa KiNg FaSt
Car(s)
MKV GTI
is it worth having though?

Personally I would not have much use for it. It depends what you are going to be using it for.

sadd3j

Vwoooooooooooooom
Think I'll go for one of these :) useful for keeping maybe an 1/8" stereo cable, car phone charger, other little things. Box of swiffers!

918hare

Go Kart Champion
is it worth having though?

Ehhh.........To me it is worth it because it is EURO, LOL!!!!

I have never really used it, never found anything I could fit in there. Maybe good for you single guys, you could fill it with condoms. You never know when the you will need them in the car:laugh:

phokim

Passed Driver's Ed
Can it hold the owners guide? That would free up space in the glovebox for my iPod and the cables.

TXTGTI

Ready to race!
Can it hold the owners guide? That would free up space in the glovebox for my iPod and the cables.

the owners guide fits in that little bracket in the ceiling of the glove box, doesnt that save you room in the actual glove compartment?

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
the owners guide fits in that little bracket in the ceiling of the glove box, doesnt that save you room in the actual glove compartment?

it does save a little room to put the owner's manual somewhere else, but the brackets are still there, and there isn't really a way of removing the bracket, short of a dremmel.