GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickeyj1986

i just went to a v dub dealership to test the GTI on my lunch break with a fellow co worker and i think im in love but i have the hardest decision on makin between the DSG and 6M i test drove the DSG and i love the shifting its just to perfect !!! its a hard decision ... !!

RSC17

R32 OG
DSG = quick, fast shifts

6MT= more fun and more control.

it's a hard choice i know, i went with the MT though.

L-Dub

Go Kart Newbie
Do you drive in a lot of traffic everyday? If yes, you may really want to consider the DSG. I've got a 45-50 min commute to work each way and sit in bumper to bumper traffic. I had to get a DSG for this, but when I want I can shift using the paddles or the shifter.

If you love rowing your own gears, you will miss it if you get the DSG. Tuff choice.

Snowborderz

I Drive DoggyStyle
i am leaning twords the manual in mine, just for the fact of the dsg is just another thing that could go wrong down the road...just the way i look at things

nosbiggie

Ready to race!
i love my 6mt and wouldnt trade it for anything...stick is so fun to drive and you have a lot more control...unless you really car about being .3 seconds faster...

mickeyj1986

Do you drive in a lot of traffic everyday? If yes, you may really want to consider the DSG. I've got a 45-50 min commute to work each way and sit in bumper to bumper traffic. I had to get a DSG for this, but when I want I can shift using the paddles or the shifter.

UMM NO MY JOB IS ABOUT 5 MINS AWAY SO THEIRS NO TRAFFIC AT ALL ITS JUST BASICLY AROUND THE CORNER I GUESS AFTER ALL I WANT THE MANUAL ! I SEEN THEY HAD A NEW 06 GTI CANDY WHITE WITH PACKAGE 2 FOR 25000 WHAT DO U GUYS THINK ?

sonomamkvdsg

7 time F1 Champ
Car(s)
2006 MKV DSG TR
Buy it but don't cry when I smoke you in My DSG! lol

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI

UMM NO MY JOB IS ABOUT 5 MINS AWAY SO THEIRS NO TRAFFIC AT ALL ITS JUST BASICLY AROUND THE CORNER I GUESS AFTER ALL I WANT THE MANUAL ! I SEEN THEY HAD A NEW 06 GTI CANDY WHITE WITH PACKAGE 2 FOR 25000 WHAT DO U GUYS THINK ?

look on your keyboard for this button: turn it the fuck off when posting.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
OK ALF U MUST HAVE SOME EXTRA TIME ON YOUR HANDS, PROBABLY YOUR BIFOCALS ARE A LITTLE BLURRY GO CLEAN THEM... SO LET ME REPEAT MY SELF I TYPE WITH CAPS AT WORK !!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.