GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Andrew @ Redline Motorworks

05kodiak

USAF
I ordered the VF engineering short ram intake for my mkv 2.0t from Andrew @ Redline Motorworks. Great product and Great service. Very quick response with questions and with shipment of order. Lets you know the day it is shipped out and provides tracking number. Do business with this company and Andrew you will be happy with all aspects of experience!!

Andrew thanks again, can't wait to do business again,

Jeff

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Yay Redline!

Great place to buy from. Would definitely buy from them again if I had money to spend.

gatorjake

.:Roc on...
:clap: perfect transaction. andrew was more than helpful. product as promised

and delivery was right on time. big ups for a great seller. you have my

business from here on out. :thumbsup:

A very high recommendation to Redline Motorworks :headbang:

BigPhilR32

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 R32
Redline please check your inbox.. Ive sent several messages about my order and have yet to receive a response. Lets resolve this quickly and would rather not take it to the next step

Quicker10u

Pwned by P90x until....
Car(s)
06' GTI
Another thumbs up for Andrew at Redline. Quick response, great prices, I couldn't be happier. This is my second transaction with them. Can't wait to get my suspension installed.

chonface

does not have pink eye
Another thumbs up for Andrew at Redline. Quick response, great prices, I couldn't be happier. This is my second transaction with them. Can't wait to get my suspension installed.

can you define quick response? i called monday/tuesday and ordered BSH intake/dv combo ...money posted and is out of my account and i have no invoice/confirmation/tracking/call back from redline ...just wondering what turn around you had was.

PS i called yesterday and today but got Voicemail only

thanks for any info

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi
Not to but in and take Andrews place, your order was sent over on Monday and has already been shipped out. He was out of stock on the DV portion and we shipped the whole package out of our inventory.

Andrew is a good dealer of ours and we are happy to have him on board.

-Phill

chonface

does not have pink eye
Not to but in and take Andrews place, your order was sent over on Monday and has already been shipped out. He was out of stock on the DV portion and we shipped the whole package out of our inventory.

Andrew is a good dealer of ours and we are happy to have him on board.

-Phill

hey any input is always good. thanks...its just more of me doing a purchase over phone so i have nothin tangible to hold on to and even if a conf # is arbitrary it would be a small piece of mind if i had one...

P.S. you know how it is when your excited and waiting for parts

Last edited:

RedlineMotorworks

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2007 BMP GTI
hey any input is always good. thanks...its just more of me doing a purchase over phone so i have nothin tangible to hold on to and even if a conf # is arbitrary it would be a small piece of mind if i had one...

P.S. you know how it is when your excited and waiting for parts

Sorry for not replying earlier. I'll send you a message in a bit.:thumbsup: