GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

my gti vs. a saturn sky

fast greg

hella.
driving around on the parkway yesterday i rolled up to a stop light. then i look at my rear view mirror and i see a convertible speeding up to the right of me. he slams on the brake and all you here is the sound of tires screaching to a halt. i look over to the right and go "nice one." the guy goes, "man this car is a beast. i went "alright, sure..." very sarcastically. then i said lets run to the next light. ive never seen one of these cars before, and i know nothing of saturns, only about that ion redline. and i just know that the redlines are supercharged.

he goes "man you dont want none of this man, i just got this baby off the lot earlier, its a beast, and its way faster then your little gti and my car looks alot better."

i said "just let the car do the talking and shut up"

i turn my esp off. light turns green. i take off the line and all you hear is the clack clack clack clack of the paddle shifters. i look back hes still at the stop light. his car stalled. i guess he didnt know how to drive stick.

thats all.

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
thats a conversion though, not produced by gm...but, there is a version of the solstice that is around 275hp i belive...not sure if the sky has that out yet

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Both are ghey too!

Nikerey

Darkness
Saves weight. Mechanical tops are heavy...mechanical hardtops ala Eos are HEAVY!!!

Yes mechanical hard tops are very heavy, but the sky and solstice both are cloth, so add 50-100 lbs and get me electric tops. Have you seen the video of how to put the top down on the sky, you have to get in and out of the car like 3 times.

AlainLeon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
saturn= pos

hot chick "hey is that your saturn over there"

guy in saturn "yeah thats my saturn ;-)"

hot chick "oh.....well, ill catch ya later....thats my boyfriend in the GTI"...

owned.

kthanx LOL