GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*Forge Motorsport Special (Adjustable BOV)

DTM Autohaus

Ready to race!
This group buy ends November 13th, 2006

We now have these Forge Motorsport adjustable blow off valves.

$145 SHIPPED!!!
or
$220 INSTALLED!!!

________
Sex Advice Forum

Last edited:

jkaruzas

Autocross Champion
Is this basically the same thing as the Diverter Valve Spacer, only being able to allow you to have three setting as opposed to one?

would running this in total recirculation mode (quiet) be identical in engine power and sound to a stock application? I guess I would just like an explanation of (1)what the three settings do to the power and sound of the car, (2)what is the comparison to the non-adjustable valve in terms of power loss and sound, and (3)is there any possibility of any power loss with any of the three settings?

I love the sound, but no sound is worth losing power.

Thanks in advance for the information; I look forward to making a purchase ASAP.

DTM Autohaus

Ready to race!
From the Forge catalog

Part Number: FMFSITA (Adjustable Atmospheric Diverter Valve)

A switchable valve for the 2.0 liter FSi turbo engine which allows a choice of Blow off (loud) Blow off and partial recirculation (intermediate) or total recirculation (quiet). This gives you the choice of exactly how loud you wish your valve to be.
________
Herbal Vaporizers

Last edited:

latenite

Conan O'Brien
thanks, but arent those just directions to install it? what is the process of switching from blow off to total recirculation? would i have to jack up the car everytime? thanks for the help