GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Whats your best weapon combo in COD4?

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
Hi all. I know there is already a COD 4 thread and all. but I want this one to be a bit more specific on certain things. Post up what your fav combo is to use and why, maybe with a certain map that you like to use it in. I figure it will help some people out with different combos they thought would never work but may actually end up liking. Ill start. I love to use a silenced M4 carbine, with any silenced pistol. also with clays, UAV jammer and martyrdom. I use this mostly on Headquarter maps bc I can skip HQ to HQ without being noticed and can take HQ and defend it with somewhat ease. what do you use?

BigTuna

is from Canada eh.
G3 with Red Dot
G36C with Red Dot
Claymores
Overkill
Deep Impact

That's pretty much the only setup I use. G3 is lethal for long/medium distances (on hardcore servers anyway). G36C for clearing rooms (in which I intend to setup with my G3 and pick people off), but it's accurate enough to go long if need be.

On occasion I'll use a M16, or M14 for something to do. Or a Desert Eagle if I'm on a noob server.

I never use martyrdom because it's annoying and most servers I play on will kick/ban people for using it.

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
Car(s)
your mom
knife and knife only.... I got 10 kills in a row on lame ass snipers didn't even see it coming and I didn't show up on radar either...

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
G3 with Red Dot
G36C with Red Dot
Claymores
Overkill
Deep Impact

That's pretty much the only setup I use. G3 is lethal for long/medium distances (on hardcore servers anyway). G36C for clearing rooms (in which I intend to setup with my G3 and pick people off), but it's accurate enough to go long if need be.

On occasion I'll use a M16, or M14 for something to do. Or a Desert Eagle if I'm on a noob server.

I never use martyrdom because it's annoying and most servers I play on will kick/ban people for using it.

I feel you on the martyrdom, I only use it on HQ maps. I detest people that use martyrdom in Hardcore, nothing worse then you and 2 other people around you getting killed bc of a teammates martyrdom nade.

Syxx Shotter

Has an "S" on his chest
Personally I'll use anything. But I know I hate the fuckin homos who use the LMG's with deep impact; nothing in this game pisses me offg more than the fucking lmg's. I also hate juggy fags.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
AK-47 w/ silencer (red tiger)
stopping power
3 frags/smoke
last stand

Last edited:

Khobin~

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'07 GTI, '97 YZF600R
lately I've been rocking the M14/M21 with AOG, desert eagle, bomb squad, stopping power, and dead silent.

but if I'm feeling rather sneaky nothing beats a silenced p90, and swamping the stopping power for uav jammer.

And for digging out campers...it's allll about the g36c w/ a "noob tube" ...god that thing is fun sometimes. :lol: :thumbsup:

Car(s)
MkV R32
mine is eerily similar to julitos.

Silenced M4 blue tiger rawr
Gold DE/USP
Claymores
Sonic boom
martyrdom

I use this one in hardcore broadcast on TDM. If u walk into the bathroom, u will die. end of story. If my claymores dont get u, my sonicboom martyrdom will. Knife me i dare you lol

But i jus use that for fun. I also like

Acog G36c
USP
Frag x3
UAV Jammer/sonic boom
Dead silence/martyrdom

Im not a fan of most perk 2s and 3s to be honest. I only play HC so stopping power is useless. I seldomly use overkill, dont lik jugger, and i cant remember the rest at the moment.

Silenced Mp5
Silenced USP
Stun x3
UAV Jammer
Dea Silence

is good too. Ghostly

Khobin~

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'07 GTI, '97 YZF600R
actually even on HC stopping power can be quite effective for some guns.

Like making a G3 or M14 a guaranteed 1 shot kill. :thumbsup:

Another often overlooked gun is the Skropion. On HC it will kill across the map, has practically no recoil, and keeps you nice and manuverable. only drawback is it's short ammo supply.

Something else I've had fun with too is an M16 with dbl tap. the 3 shot burst fires like a single shot. :biggrin:

BigTuna

is from Canada eh.
Last night I got bored of shooting and decided to be a suicide bomber/insurgent

AK47
C4
Sonic Boom
Extreme Conditioning

Works like this....

Spawn, fire your AK randomly, switch to C4, press (but don't release) throw button, sprint into crowd of badguys, release C4 and press fire at the same time. It's even better if someone shoots you before you throw it. They'll almost always set off the C4 in your hand and take everyone else with you. :biggrin:

I don't recommend this tactic unless you know the people you are playing against. Server admins will ban people for this type of asshat behavior. But clearing an entire room of campers like this is funny as hell.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
^ thats awesome! its on now lol.

My gamer tag is xtrmshtr420(extreme shitter lol) if anyone is down to play.

James G

Spool makes me drool.
Car(s)
'06 CW GTI 3DR
non silenced m4
Deagle (i use this more than the m4 mostly)

Red dot g36 (love it)
and usp

and lately AK

I always use flashbangs....

I hate martyrdom with a passion.

that is all :biggrin:

For Hardcore Team Deathmatch:

M4/MP5 with Red Dot
USP Silenced
3 Frags
UAV Jammer
Extreme Conditioning