GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ECS tuning

mkvgtiTX

TEXAS
ordered a euroswitch from them over a month ago, about to be two months.
still have not revieved it. i have asked for my money back several times, even filed a claim on paypal, they wont give me my money back until "ups locates the package". it has been over a month, when is that going to happen? why am i responsible for them not being able to get me my order?
ecs tuning sucks:fighting0030:
i want my damn 65$ back.

and they had the nerve to try and bill me 50$ via paypal a second time for a order that i canceled.

neilcolwell

Ready to race!
Sucks sorry to hear that. I bought a euro switch from them and received it two days later with great communication, sorry your transaction hasn't gone so smoothly.

absence

___liminal
Excellent experience with them as well. Ordered BMP color-matched markers from them Got an immediate email saying they were being painted as he wrote, and once they cured they'd be sent out. Got them soon after - and a PERFECT match!

btownvw

Ready to race!
ECS tuning is great!... hmmm not sure what is going on with your order. I am sure everything should be able to be fixed.... ive ordered from them numerous times... i guess it's just bad communication and bad luck.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
man i've had nothing but good experiences with ECS...they once contacted me because they were afraid they sent me the wrong bolt with my package, it indeed was wrong, and they had the correct bolt sent out to me in two days.

BadGTI

Ready to race!
I have recieved all of my orders I have placed with ECS Tuning within about 1 week of placing them. As a matter of fact I just dropped a chunk of change with them today for some spacers, lugbolts and some other stuff. I don't think your order taking so long is their fault, rather UPS fault...but I could be wrong.
With that being said I hope you get your switch soon.:thumbsup:

GTI_JMD

I <3 boost!
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Bought 2 euro switches from them and received them in 2 days! :thumbup:

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
I've always had good luck with ecs, they even hooked me up with free goodies if they screwed up a order? Bummer:iono:

DarkstaR

dope freshhhhhhhhhhh
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
It seems that there are a few bad apples when it comes to customer experience with ECStuning.

Earlier this year I had to replace my OEM DV. I ordered a Forge DV through ECStuning. When I made my order, I spoke to a customer service associate over the phone. The DV was in stock (according to the website). Order went smooth. Said it was only going to take 3-5 days to be shipped. Cool. About a week later, nothing arrived. Called back ECStuning to check my order status and I spoke to a new customer service associate and he said that the Forge DV was on backorder because they didn't have any in stock. Unfortunately, the first associate didn't double check to see whether or not it was in stock. I had the second customer service associate cancel my order since they weren't going to get any in stock in time.

On the flipside, I ordered my Forge DV from Eurocode Tuning in Torrance, CA for $260 shipped. Arrived two days after that.

GotGTI?

caus GTI is raycekor. :-|
damn.. really sorry to hear you got a lemon of a transaction. i worked with ECS Tuning a while back to get my votex side skirts and the transaction and communication and service was great. I'd do business with them again for sure.

ECS Tuning - if you're watching, help this guy out!!!!

cbursten

Banned
Car(s)
2006 CW GTI 6MT
I've ordered from ECS numerous times and have had nothing but good experiences. Do you have a tracking number? Sounds like a shipping issue to me.

Kjyuan

blinded conserving racer
got my euroswitch from ecstuing in about 5 days. normal time frame. good quality nothing wrong with it