GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOUTH FLORIDA DUBS

ArrozConPollo

Autocross Champion
For all you Boca, Ft. Lauderdale, and North Miami Dubbers...

South Florida Dubs welcomes all dubbers to join in on the fun.

Tuesdays
Meet up with lots of dubbers in the Fort Lauderdale area. It's located at the Starlite Diner, on the NW corner of Andrews and Cypress Creek Road (same shopping plaza as the movie theatre).

To get there:

Take I-95 until you get to Cypress Creek Road West. Go West about one block past Andrews Ave and turn right behind the Starlite Diner. Follow the road around into the parking lot and park. Meets usually start around 9-9:30PM and last until the last person goes home.

Wednesdays
South Florida Dubs Pembroke Pines meet... at Jersey's.

Directions from I-95:

Take I-95 to I-595 West. Continue on I-595 until you get to I-75 South. Take I-75 South to the Pines Road exit. Go east on Pines until you reach the 3rd or 4th streetlight. Turn right (south) into the Home Depot shopping plaza (you'll see a Latin American Grill and a Wendy's on your right). Jersey's is located towards the back (south east corner) of the Home Depot plaza

Kick back with a beer and enjoy the company.:drinking:

visit the South Florida Dubs website for more details and check out the video section to catch a glimpse of what everybody is talking about...

Last edited:

blackmkv

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
VW GTI
sh*t! ill try and make it to the next one. Are you going to fixxfest John?
Also
Mondays
FuddRucker's off of the US1 exit in Homestead. Im there every Monday. Just take palmetto(826) south passed Bird Rd. When (826) splits stay on the right hand side as if your going to Kendall. Continue on the palmetto until it ends and leaves you on US1. On the first light you will see FuddRucker's on your right hand side. Make a right into the parking lot and find a spot to chill.**Warning** This place gets extremely packed.

ArrozConPollo

Autocross Champion
I don't know, but what I DO know is that South Florida Dubs is going up to H2O in Maryland and if you wanna come up, you gotta start coming out and getting in the mix. The cameras are gonna be rollin' for the next video, which should be badass. Lots of people you wanna meet, lots to learn. We definitely need some more MKV's out there.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
when i get down there at the end of Aug(hopefully)...ill be coming out there so u will have atleast one MkV on a regular basis

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
South Florida Dubs rox! i love goin out there...2 bad i can't b going 2 maryland w/ u john...we'd b the only 2 mkv's going lol.

ArrozConPollo

Autocross Champion
Freek said:
when i get down there at the end of Aug(hopefully)...ill be coming out there so u will have atleast one MkV on a regular basis
:w00t: I hope so! we need more mkv's out there, there are only a few that come out. Trust me, you'll have a blast and hopefully, with your help, we'll be able to recruit some new peeps to come out.

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
JohnA83 said:
there are a couple other mkv's that come out on Tuesdays, you should ride out there sometime.
Mayb i'll try and swing by this upcoming tuesday...sounds like it could b fun

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
JohnA83 said:
:w00t: I hope so! we need more mkv's out there, there are only a few that come out. Trust me, you'll have a blast and hopefully, with your help, we'll be able to recruit some new peeps to come out.

are the people out there cool or are they kids with big heads that think their gods gift to VW's?

cuz i know how florida people can get when they fix up their cars...thats why i stoped going to towers and the street races

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
It'z actually a bunch of ppl just meeting up, talking about everything from personal events to upcoming VW events to joking around and just having fun..just think about it as a block party type thing, and we go have dinner at the bar there.

ArrozConPollo

Autocross Champion
Freek said:
are the people out there cool or are they kids with big heads that think their gods gift to VW's?

cuz i know how florida people can get when they fix up their cars...thats why i stoped going to towers and the street races

i completely agree with that last comment, i stopped going for the same reason. If you look at the leftovers video and see the roman candle fight...

that's more of what happens at our meets haha. it's a hell of a time and everyone there is great, especially that shortbus :wub:

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
yea i love that "Leftovers" video...damn good vid

see the one reason i dont really like hanging out with the dub club up here in atlanta is that they are like one little cliq and i always feel like an outsider when i hang with them...i mean not all of them are that way but most of them are

i hope SoFla dubs isnt that way...cuz i would love to start chillin with some VW people...im tired of my honda friends...plus they are always calling my GTI a "jokeswagen" :cry:

ArrozConPollo

Autocross Champion
you're only as an outsider as you want to be here. i felt like that at first cause i was new, but now that I've gotten to talk to more of them, I feel like i've known them for years. when your dog eating motherfucker friends tell you that, just remember this...

if Nissan Motorsports is NISMO, then what is Honda Motorsports? :bellyroll:

Last edited: