GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Getting to know Dynamic Motorworks

Status
Not open for further replies.

DynamicDrew

Passed Driver's Ed
Many of you on the boards are familiar with us but we wanted to reintroduce ourselves for those of you who are not yet familiar with what we do and what we are about.

Dynamic Motorworks is based out of Warwick, NY (tri-state area) and we perform performance, repair and service work; specializing in VW/Audi vehicles. We have 3 experienced, certified technicians on board to perform all work.

We sell many industry leading brands of performance products including REVO, VF Engineering, Neuspeed, Forge, Autotech, South Bend Clutch among many others & we install all parts that we sell. We also offer OEM repair & service parts for the DIYer.

We provide dealer alternative maintenance services along with all major and minor repair work including engine or transmission replacement & swaps.

Let us know if you need anything at all or if you have any questions for us..we look forward to working with you! :biggrin:

check out our website and if you don't see something you are looking for just send us an e-mail and we will work get you what you need.

Last edited:

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
awesome I didn't know you guys are a sponsor on the forums could you give me an update on when your Cupra R lips will be back in stock? =) thanks.

DynamicDrew

Passed Driver's Ed
the cupra lips should be back in stock next week :thumbup:

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
AWESOME! just in time for my paycheck =) you just totally made my day. give me a holler when they come in! and hide one in the back room or something for me *nudge nudge*

DynamicDrew

Passed Driver's Ed
:biggrin: will do, I'll send you a PM once we get them in.

njmkv

4doors....more whores.
do yo uhave a website i can order stuff from?

DynamicDrew

Passed Driver's Ed
absolutely: http://www.dynamicmotorworks.com

we list most of the items we sell on our site but we offer many specialty items as well so if you don't find what you are looking for please contact us here on the forums or send us an e-mail through the site :smile:

DynamicDrew

Passed Driver's Ed
not a problem, thank you

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
how bout the golf shit knob with my golfmkv.com discount.

DynamicDrew

Passed Driver's Ed

njmkv

4doors....more whores.
when will the Mk5 GTI/Rabbit European LED Tail Lamps be instock?

DynamicDrew

Passed Driver's Ed
I want to confirm availability with VW in Germany for you. I will have a better idea on Monday or Tuesday and I will let you know asap. :smile:

DynamicDrew

Passed Driver's Ed
:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.