GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Maybe a change to user names?

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.
With the rise of problems relating to vendor status etc of multiple members on the forum, I thought maybe it would be a good idea if it were not allowed to have a company name in your user name or status unless you are a vendor.

i.e.

Zack@CarCompany as a user name is a no go

or listing your companies website in your signature or status

I understand it is just a name, but it is no secret that individuals using this style of screen name are in business to sell parts etc., and isn't the point of vendor status for businesses?
:iono:

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
Although we don't like it, the user name we will have to let it slide, but anything in the sigs or anything like that is a no-go. I personally have my sigs and profiles disabled because i view it at work, so if you guys see anything, please feel free to use the "Report post to Mod" button, or shoot me or one of the other mods a PM and we'll take care of it.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
One more thing if I may add: Absolutely no contact information (whether it be webite addresses, email addresses, mailing addresses, or phone numbers) or sales advertisements (of any products or prices) are to be tolerated in the sig, title, etc. So while it's ok for them to post a username stating where they are from. They are not to post any contact info or sales anywhere in their profile or in forum discussion. If you notice this type of action taking place, as dphamm00 said, please report it to us.