Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Cadillac has a step-team now? and what's up with the gospel music? hahahah

on a serious note, that coupe is bad-ass

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL
Car(s)
2010 370Z
i thought they were bringin the scirocco back? and ugh i would never own a CTS no matter how much power or how nice it was. its still going to have cadillacs horrible resale value and plastiky interior. and will prob leak oil like EVERY cadillac does. dont get me wrong I love cadillac. just the STS-V and old caddis lol. and remember this http://www.autoblog.com/2006/12/29/video-cadillac-cts-v-in-throws-of-death-nsfw/

MC.R

f_399

07 GTI and 06 Passat
Cadillac is actually going the right direction... their cars look good and have a euro touch to it

they did a great job of moving out to the old man car image

and the coupe will most likely have a v version

fairladyz_gt-r

Go Kart Champion
I hate cadillac...i had a really really bad experience with them...and that is enough to make me never to buy cadillac....

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
Cadillac is actually going the right direction... their cars look good and have a euro touch to it

they did a great job of moving out to the old man car image

and the coupe will most likely have a v version

i agree man. i'm really getting sucked into them. & better yet, you support the american economy! you can't beat it.

Loudener

The VW was 3 cars ago...
Car(s)
2010 Mini Cooper S
I like the Sedan but the coupe is hella ugly. Looks like someone kicked the ass-end of the sedan and called it a coupe.

I'm all over a CTS-V. I test drove an older one a few years back at a GM Autoshow in Motion. I was very impressed.