BEST MOTORING... R32 vs DC2 and DC5

R Durty 2

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK V R32
Although I like the Integra Type R...the video was lame

wutanec

Passed Driver's Ed
DC5 type-Rs are not the same car as RSX. I've driven one in Japan and that thing's got some hardcore suspension. R32 will never pass one in tight road course like that. but that show IS really biased though.

BU88A

Ready to race!
No way..i've driven both the type-r n although they are torqueless, around the track, r32 has no chance. JDM DC-5's pwer/weight is abt 137kw/tonne. R32 is only about 119. So there's no chance that r32 can win; DC2 about 134. So u think r32 is such a great car, honestly i think it is, it just has to shed some weights off, needs a turbo, and lower price.

WakeHead

WakeHead
Car(s)
2008 R32 #0146
No way..i've driven both the type-r n although they are torqueless, around the track, r32 has no chance. JDM DC-5's pwer/weight is abt 137kw/tonne. R32 is only about 119. So there's no chance that r32 can win; DC2 about 134.

The R32 has monster brakes. AWD can equalize some of the weight issues for cornering.

BU88A

Ready to race!
Monster single piston brake doesn't do much.The dc5 comes with 4 pot brembo besides, the big brakes are there because r32 weighs shit loads. Again, i own a r32 myself, so i'm not gonna give too much shit comments about it:). Overall, i'm satisfied, but its definitely not a track car, in any way. The AWD is soooooo not a performance thing, its too conservative. If they equip it with torsen, the stuff they fit on RS4, r32 will be much more enjoyable:)

krayzie

Go Kart Champion
Maybe the R32 would perform better if the driver shifted his own gears instead of relying on S mode.

DarkstaR

dope freshhhhhhhhhhh
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
i find that clip entertaining. everything there is legit and they're all REALLY good drivers. plus, i don't see why they would be bias against the R32, they always have other euro cars (BMWs for instance) on their show regularly