GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Short throw shifter ??

JoeyGTI

Touring Car Champion
I was curious if there is a kit or anything to install a short throw shifter in the GTI. I think the stock 6 speed shifter is a little to long in the throws. It would of been nice if they just designed/engineered one when they designed the car. Any thoughts ??? :smile:

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
JoeyGTI said:
I was curious if there is a kit or anything to install a short throw shifter in the GTI. I think the stock 6 speed shifter is a little to long in the throws. It would of been nice if they just designed/engineered one when they designed the car. Any thoughts ??? :smile:

www.neuspeed.com
www.dieselgeek.com
www.jsperformance.ca

happy shopping.

:headbang:

PS: I got the Dieselgeek, haven't installed it yet, so can't provide proper advice as to it's quality, but seems to be a popular choice.

JoeyGTI

Touring Car Champion
Awesome thanks guys. I just got word today that my GTI will be at the pier here in San Diego around July 12th !! I can't wait :thumbup:

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
im going to get the neuspeed one. i talked with my friend(has an A4) and he said all the guys on audi world and such swear by neuspeed short shifters. im taking his work for it and trying it out.

d.C

DJ
klamyfeat said:
Keep me up-to-date! I'm thinking the JSP for me but I'm not committed yet.

i was gonna buy the JSP one but they kept rasing their price, I even asked if I can get some sort of discount on mutiple purchases but they won't budge. plus, eip has a bigger name.