GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Want a VAG-COM

ZiRiS

Sergeant
Car(s)
'09 BMP GTI
I am looking for someone in my area who owns a VAG-COM and knows how to use it. There are a few options I'd like changed, and a VAG-COM is just the answer I need.

1. Change which lights come on w/ headlights
2. Change whether the traction control comes on automatically, (I want it off unless I turn it on)
3. see if its possible to do something else with that damned phone button on my steering wheel that currently does nothing...
4. Maybe a few other miscellaneous options that I haven't thought about yet...

I currently live in Augusta, GA. I would also prefer to wait until a weekend to do it. (Time constraints on my work prevent me from doing anything that might take a while during the week.)

Thanks, and any help is appreciated, flames, however, are not. :wink:

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
moved

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL

ZiRiS

Sergeant
Car(s)
'09 BMP GTI
1. having fogs come on with headlights, etc
2. ok, sigh..
3. ok, sigh...
4. thx, will chk that out.

and still wanting someone in the Augusta, GA area....

Anyone?

sodaman

DBP #912 R32 W/DSG
Car(s)
2008 blue r32 #912
http://www.quickconnectproducts.com/Find/find.php

Here is a link that you can get the kit to make your phone button work, if your still trying to do that. I have an 08 and it seems you need a kit like this to get it to work with your bluetooth phone, and that the phone button was for the european market, so thats why i guess.

ZiRiS

Sergeant
Car(s)
'09 BMP GTI
http://www.quickconnectproducts.com/Find/find.php

Here is a link that you can get the kit to make your phone button work, if your still trying to do that. I have an 08 and it seems you need a kit like this to get it to work with your bluetooth phone, and that the phone button was for the european market, so thats why i guess.

That is a bit out of my price range atm.
Also... Uhm... I'm not sure where this may or may not have been moved to? But I'm in Arizona now. No longer in Georgia. Sheesh, and I thought this post had fallen by the wayside into the endless vault of other posts that nobody ever reads anymore. Can someone move this to the right place for me, plz? THANK YOU!