GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bergen / Passaic / Hudson County GTG's

JoeShmo

moved on.
Car(s)
09 335I / 07 GTI
Ladies and Gentlemen you are formally invited!

Monday Nights 9PM - North Arlington Diner GTG
Tuesday Nights 9PM - Starbucks Rt 17 GTG

Good crowd, great people, mkv's do represent. Depending on the weather and who shows up... we are usually there from ~9:00 until anywhere between 11:00-1:00.. feel free to stop by, say hello, hang out, and just do the usual GTG thing. If anyone shows up, feel free to come say 'whats up?!' my name is Matt and i rock a reflex silver gti on huffs, pretty much always there.

JoeShmo

moved on.
Car(s)
09 335I / 07 GTI
Double Post, but a good one. Recent pictures from our Monday Night GTG.

And no, these are not during the main gtg, we pulled cars off behind the building nextdoor for pics, dont think there is only 5 cars there.

Haggisman14

Cram V
Car(s)
CW 2 Door
Your pictures are awesome man!

How many cars usually make it out to this? Anyone that come have VAG-Com?

Marc

JoeShmo

moved on.
Car(s)
09 335I / 07 GTI
It really depends on the night.. for example.. heres the rundown of this week.

Monday - 9:30-12:00 ~20 cars, with a large majority showing up after 10:00
Tuesday - 9:30-12:00 ~25 cars, with a large majority showing up around 10:15

Our tuesday meet was moved to this location after our old one got out of hand, the old location had about 150 cars there every tuesday, until the Clifton Police / Passaic County Sherrifs office decided it was a bad idea to allow it in town.. and told us to.. 'get the hell out'.

I'm not sure what the new location is gonna bring us, were only on our 3rd week there and the number is growing every week with good weather. As for vag-com.. sometimes there is one there but not very often.

JoeShmo

moved on.
Car(s)
09 335I / 07 GTI
Just a heads up though, if you roll in between 9:00-9:45 and its looking lame and empty, come up and just start talking to us, because odds are we'll know by then who is / who isnt coming from our crew.. and alot of the guys from other towns all roll in together as they get off work.. etc.. around 10:00

wale

Go Kart Champion
:thumbsup:
how far is this meet from union, im bored out of ma mind this summer, and im really looking to meet a couple of dude that know shit bout ma new car...

JoeShmo

moved on.
Car(s)
09 335I / 07 GTI
Bump for tomorrow night. Diner had ~20 cars show up tonight and 16 of us cruised over to the old starbucks meet location on rt3 for some bucks and a little photoshoot action. Hopefully see some of you guys tomorrow! (9:20-9:40 is prolly the ideal time to show up)

whoa freakin awesome. prolly head down tuesday night.
finally!:thumbsup: suthin EURO and cooler than the Dunkin Donuts in 440 JC, LOL!:clap: