GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The New 2008 Scion XB

Rabbit82

Touring Car Newbie
i'm really diggin the new xb's they look hot with a few mods and they are only goin for 16 grand for the 5spd

Last edited:

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
dosent matter... its not goin to get you laid... Hey ladies!!!! i drive a scion!!!! wanna go for a ride!!!!! 108hp FTW!!!!

Rabbit82

Touring Car Newbie
its got the same motor as the scion tc which is 160hp which is 1 of the most tunable engine out right now and not a lot of girls like the way the gti looks

girls like hummers,escalade,bmws,mercedez,lexus,mustangs with the first five your ballin

Last edited:

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
its got the same motor as the scion tc which is 160hp which is 1 of the most tunable engine out right now and not a lot of girls like the way the gti looks

girls like hummers,escalade,bmws,mercedez,lexus,mustangs with the first five your ballin

The ladies love my GTI.. its how you make it look.. my lady always told me the way i drive on the road is the way i drive her.. and she loves it.. :thumbsup:

Rabbit82

Touring Car Newbie
i think thats how they got the idea from the gti

they just painted the middle part black to make it look like that. its looks good to me makes it look retroish

HACBassoon

Go Kart Champion
Personally, I find it to be quite an improvement over the first generation, but I'm still on the fence on whether I'd consider buying one or not. Nothing wrong with them, they are very functional, and being that I used to own a Honda Element, I have no room to go calling it ugly or overly boxy.
Now, about the tc engine being the most tunable engine out there today... you must be kidding, right? Then why aren't there plenty of tc's out there pumping out 500+ horses like numerous Evo's and Sti's, which have no more cylinders or displacement. Granted they are forced-induction engines, but last time I checked, the TRD supercharged tc's didn't exactly get rave reviews or numbers. Not saying the engine is awful, far from, but I would never go as far to say as its the most tunable engine out there. I personally believe that award goes to Mitsu's 4G63.

Mike@Forge

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI Pkg 0
I honestly like the look of the last one better, and at that, I hated the last one too! :frown:

As much as I disliked it, the boxy lines of the original made it unique, and I couldn't help but stare at one every time they drove by. Their unique shape was just, well, unique.

With this second iteration, they just went soft, and the car lost it's "edge", literally.

Had they updated it without rounding off every single corner, it would have kept some of it's appeal.

There's "progress" for ya.

:thumbdown:

FashionTipsBaby

Race Vixen
Car(s)
2002 VW GTI 1.8T

I hate hummers, lexus', mustangs and MOST mercedes.