GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GolfMkV.com Stickers

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
I just got permission from user NewaveRide to use the below design as a sticker for the users of this forum. Let me know who wants them. My buddy from a 4x4 forum has his own machine has given me an initial price of $5 each for a 5'' tall sticker, but I am trying to work out the details. It would be great to hear who wants 'em so I can get a bulk order deal worked out. Let me know.

Added note: The Black is just to show what it will look like. It will not be in the final product. Just the lettering. the red will still be there!

V'DubVirus Qty 2
NewaveRide Qty 2
Red Rider Qty 1
furthestnorthMkV Qty 1
Meat Qty 1

V'DubVirus

Last edited:

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
:thumbup:

thomaschh

Banned
I have a better design if you're interested - a cleaner font that won't clash with the rest of the VW badges/etc. Let me know. I posted it on that same thread and everyone seemed to like it.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
I have a better design if you're interested - a cleaner font that won't clash with the rest of the VW badges/etc. Let me know. I posted it on that same thread and everyone seemed to like it.

I actually saw that same design on the fliyer you made for the Sprinf spin. I was gonna ask you for your permission before I went with it. I did already send it to my guy to see what he could do with it.

:thumbsup:

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
with the new vinyl, depending on how he makes it, will prolly be coming as 3 seperate parts. and getting the white "c o m" letters inside the grey will be incredibly hard to do. you might need to make that a little more simple.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
with the new vinyl, depending on how he makes it, will prolly be coming as 3 seperate parts. and getting the white "c o m" letters inside the grey will be incredibly hard to do. you might need to make that a little more simple.

he says he can do it....we will see!

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
alright, if he can make it all on one strip that would be badass. but im not gonna try to position 3 different vinyls to try to make it look right

Red Rider

Drivers Wanted
Car(s)
2008 Tornado Red GTI
Pics??

Would be cool to have these on the cars for "Spring Fling I"

thomaschh

Banned
I'm doing the damn stickers - too much talk and not enough action! Lol. I discussed it with Arron at the GTG last weekend and we both agreed it just needs to get done, so...

Check the General Discussion board to find out more.

Thanks guys. The sooner everyone orders the sooner I can get them out.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
I'm doing the damn stickers - too much talk and not enough action! Lol. I discussed it with Arron at the GTG last weekend and we both agreed it just needs to get done, so...

Check the General Discussion board to find out more.

Thanks guys. The sooner everyone orders the sooner I can get them out.

("Arron" here)

Yeah, my guy hasn't gotten back to me since I put the post up. pisses me off cause I was trying to just get this done too! I really thought I had it going....guess not! Thanks Tom.