GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Audi S6 LED's installed in the MKV Golf GTI

quailallstar

WOB DJ496
Car(s)
MY19 MK7.5 GTI Bunny
Installed at last!!! ;) I hijacked the wire that feeds the US-Spec bumper amber sidemarkers. Whenever the parking lights are one the LED's are on, etc etc. I'm using an Auto Euro headlight switch.

Here is a little video. *Keep in mind that I have auto lights so when I unlock the car all lights turn on.
http://video.google.com/google...hl=en

The power I used was from the NA side markers. They don't throw codes when you tap into them. Also once you remove the front fogs the car does throw a code bitching that bot L and R lights are blown. A quick fix with the Vag Com quickly fixed that. You need to reprogram the car to think it doesn't have fog lights installed.

Side Marker Wires

Right side light mounting

Here are some pictures

cajun_transplant

VW convert
Car(s)
07 VW GTI 4dr
sweet work man, looks really good. really clean install job. how long did it take you and where did you get the replacement foglight grills?

quailallstar

WOB DJ496
Car(s)
MY19 MK7.5 GTI Bunny
I got the both the Golf GT grilles and LED lights from OEMPL.US

It took me roughly 6+ hours in 93F heat to do this mod..

cajun_transplant

VW convert
Car(s)
07 VW GTI 4dr
:respekt: damn... hell of a job though. looks almost factory. i might have to try that when i get back stateside.

cajun_transplant

VW convert
Car(s)
07 VW GTI 4dr
me? nowhere. just been living over here for a while.

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
thats AWESOME man.... good job !

96786MKV

Catch Me If You Can!
:clap: Nice Job..As soon as i can find someone to swap fronts I will be doing this...:thumbup:

quailallstar

WOB DJ496
Car(s)
MY19 MK7.5 GTI Bunny
sweet job. hey welcome back too, where'd ya go?

LOL I've been around..just not posting. Been real tied up with working full time and doing my masters full time as well. Also was in Spain and Germany visiting family this spring. The mod bug bit my ass again and more things are coming soon :burnrubber: